Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Offspring going Beyoncé?

True or not that's pretty ridiculous. In this day and age with cells and cameras at shows there's no way you can control your image. What's the point then?

Quote Originally Posted by NitroGuy View Post
    True or not that's pretty ridiculous. In this day and age with cells and cameras at shows there's no way you can control your image. What's the point then?
    it's true but in part, our cameras and cells don't have the quality of a pro, and our pictures don't go into magazines or official websites. and if we look at their pics it's pretty plenty of close ups anyway.
    My Guitars cover channel

Batman Ninja guitars ---- > https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsu...mNXVmfkL4Mi32Q

The point: professional photographers needs to take *gasp* professional pictures... my how ridiculous! Next we're gonna hear that stage hands need to carry shit to and from the stage... how outlandish!!!

This is really a silly conversation.

They welcome cameras at their shows for fans to take pictures, but it makes total sense for them to want any photographs, that people will make money for having taken, to look good. This is not even remotely unusual and I would be the same way.
    Quote Originally Posted by Little_Miss_1565 View Post
    Or what? Or you'll leave as soon as someone returns your rudeness and delete all your posts? I'm so scared.

Quote Originally Posted by _Lost_ View Post
    This is really a silly conversation.

They welcome cameras at their shows for fans to take pictures, but it makes total sense for them to want any photographs, that people will make money for having taken, to look good. This is not even remotely unusual and I would be the same way.
    I give my friends shit for posting pictures of me on facebook... and I don't even let people tag me in their pictures. I can only imagine if media outlets were interested in posting pictures of me, how I would react. I completely agree that this is in no way unusual... $10.000/hr lawyers chasing random internet sites for taking 3 pictures off only because you made a funny face on them is a whole different ball game...

A) They have all the right to let or not let photographers take photos of them or at least selecting what official photos are "given" to the press. They are a brand and they have to take care about that. It's business.

B) They have to do that because its true that they look old (well, because they age aswell right?) and because they are fat. Why deny it? I don't like also when friends post pictures of me when I look bad. They are persons like us.

C) FUCK THAT.

D) I would be more worried and embarrased about the way Dexter didn't know R.A.M.O.N.E.S. lyrics.... it was bad. Funny but not very professional. Fortunately, at least it was the most not professional thing I've ever saw from them. Everybody fails.
    I am not another The Offspring fan but just THE Offspring FAN !

Dexter Holland - "Which one of you goes by the screen name of RonWelty?"

Ron, how dare you call them old and fat! You'll have the sheep Dexter_Italy and Oxygene on your ass now!

Let them be fat and age like all the other persons. fuck that.
    I am not another The Offspring fan but just THE Offspring FAN !

Dexter Holland - "Which one of you goes by the screen name of RonWelty?"

Ron, how dare you call them old and fat! You'll have the sheep Dexter_Italy and Oxygene on your ass now!
    Wow, what is this obsession with me... I guess it's a phase a many go through on these boards

Quote Originally Posted by Oxygene View Post
    Wow, what is this obsession with me... I guess it's a phase a many go through on these boards
    For me this is a new thing ahahaha. But some people can't let go.
    My Guitars cover channel

Batman Ninja guitars ---- > https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsu...mNXVmfkL4Mi32Q