Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Offspring going Beyoncé?

Quote Originally Posted by Oxygene View Post
    Wow, what is this obsession with me... I guess it's a phase a many go through on these boards
    I think I will never end my obsession with you. Sorry pal! :P
    I am not another The Offspring fan but just THE Offspring FAN !

Dexter Holland - "Which one of you goes by the screen name of RonWelty?"

Quote Originally Posted by RonWelty View Post

I think I will never end my obsession with you. Sorry pal! :P
    Somewhere along the way you became someone who is a pleasure to go to shows with...

3. Default

I don't see the problem. As a fans we can take a pictures for facebook or instagram, but it's nothing weird that they won't have shitty photos at magazines or official websites. If somebody is a professional photographer, he should could makes good pictures. If he can't- his pictures shouldn't be publicated. And it's nothing wrong that band want verify that work.

Wow, what is this obsession with me... I guess it's a phase a many go through on these boards
    I guess that's something I was wondering about you actually seeing as how you were always chasing me throughout the Gone Away thread like a crybaby.

Just wait until he figures out how well you know the band.
    Quote Originally Posted by Little_Miss_1565 View Post
    Or what? Or you'll leave as soon as someone returns your rudeness and delete all your posts? I'm so scared.

Yeah, like we all haven't had the pleasure of being told about that a zillion times.
    Turn the lights on.

Quote Originally Posted by _Lost_ View Post
    Just wait until he figures out how well you know the band.
    I was running on the assumption he did, hence him getting his panties in a bunch over me telling him that his thread was gonna get closed... "How dare he!!! I am gonna tell him his stupid shit wasn't in accordance with something!!!"

Oh well what are you gonna do... I love how for some reason that is a bad thing.. look at eary's comment. It comes off as if that is something I constantly brag about. Fact of the matter is most of the time I use it to help out other fans, but that doesn't really matter to anyone I guess. I guess I should deny it or lie about it or something, I don't know...

Above Advanced Search (which is for pussies)

This is disgraceful.

Oh the humanity!

Think of the children!
    Listen to Britney Spears:

-Hit Me Baby One More Time!!!

Quote Originally Posted by holland25 View Post
    I remember there had been three threads about it already. Use the search button.
    Quote Originally Posted by randman21 View Post
    The search button does let us down every now and then.

I like it how ass-kissers try to make this thing about "photographic quality control"...they don't allow VIDEO close-ups - because of the age factor. And that is what fans consider silly. Grow a pair some of you.
    A ghost is all that's left, of everything we swore we never would forget. Tried to bleed the sickness, but we drained our hearts instead. We are...we are the dead.

Quote Originally Posted by findout5 View Post
    I like it how ass-kissers try to make this thing about "photographic quality control"...they don't allow VIDEO close-ups - because of the age factor. And that is what fans consider silly. Grow a pair some of you.
    Funny how I've VIDEO taped them with close ups and they had absolutely no objections to it... But you are right, it's better to trust someone faceless challenged bloke from godknowswhere hiding behind a nick name, than what I have ACTUALLY experienced myself.

But maybe they let me do it, because I am the king of the universe and super intelligent (and modest...)

OR... maybe just maybe they want professionally published material to look *gasp* like it was done by professionals. OH THE HUMANITY!!!!

Gosh oh golly now I feel like an ass kisser for actually having a triple digit IQ and being able to comprehend such a complicated fucking concept.