Thread: What's the criteria? I find it really unfair that...

Exclamation What's the criteria? I find it really unfair that...

...my thread about Gone Away got locked and certain users not even warned or their posts deleted for calling names. I guess being old users has its benefits, right? This thread may get closed or deleted or me banned (which would again be unfair) but I really don't care. I came to this forum to discuss things in a civil way but got "welcomed" by a couple of oversensitive sheep not only failing at humour but being disrespectful and doin' everything they could to derail things. We all share the lov for this gtreat band, why the need to bevahe like this? I don't see how asking just a simple thing would cause a snow ball. Those same people "protecting" the band from posts about Gone Away are actually doin' the opposite thing: making a mountain out of a molehill. I guess Oxygene got offended by my last post and resorted to a cheap copout; maybe his took offense for some reason and projected, once more, his forced and rusty English on me. You clearly have issues. Maybe a sticky FAQ clerly stating Gone away questions are forbidden and explaining what the official info is so far about the song would put these tipics to rest. Is it ok to express myself here in this sections of the forums, is there another way to do it?

Eh Oxygene has a rep for being a childish douche, you should just ignore him. This is a reference you won't get, but he's basically Linda.
    Quote Originally Posted by T-6005 View Post
    I do no be following, fortune prick me if I do no.

First rule of this online fantasy bullshit some of you asswads call reality and can't live without...fuck everyone. 99.99999% of your "onlineis" are strangers that you will never meet and probably wouldn't want to anyway. So don't get too upset when some online loser gets in the way. In the grand scheme, these idiots don't matter. Rule #2...post what you want and stay within the rules as you can... but try to make your point. When in doubt...refer to rule #1. Rule #3...and this goes to the op: don't be a fucking whiney little crybaby.

Shutup moto.... You're killing your own schtick...

Thats like McDonald's telling people to eat healthy, or facebook telling people to post conservatively.

Quote Originally Posted by wheelchairman View Post
    Shutup moto.... You're killing your own schtick...

Thats like McDonald's telling people to eat healthy, or facebook telling people to post conservatively.
    Like I said...Rule #1.

No crybaby in the slightest, it's just that some users here are all so uptight overseeing others "play by the rules" yet they are constantly breaking them and getting away with it.

Quote Originally Posted by wheelchairman View Post
    Eh Oxygene has a rep for being a childish douche, you should just ignore him. This is a reference you won't get, but he's basically Linda.
    I can tell he's got some issues from the get go. No, I didn't get that but feel free to fill me in on what that means.
    Last edited by NitroGuy; 09-17-2013 at 07:24 PM.

Basically meant that they could type a coherent sentence but completely lacked self-awareness or a meaningful ability to connect with other people.

Also yeah, total hall monitor syndrome going on.

Fact: There are endless threads on here about Gone Away. If you use the search bar in the top right corner, you'll find a plethora. Not one gives a conclusive answer, which causes people to post a new thread about it. In every thread for the last couple years, including a few that have been posted since I became a moderator, there is an explanation at the end about how discussion of their personal lives, meaning anything having to do with their friends, family, loved ones, etc, is not allowed and whomever that song is theorized to be about, falls into that category.

As I said when I closed your thread, asking who the song is about is CLEARLY about Dexter Holland's personal life. Discussion of their personal life is banned and is in the guidelines. New and old posters are held to that standard and there are many here who have been formally reprimanded via private message for talking about their personal lives. Now, you will notice that this did not happen in your case, because you are new. Leeway can be given for new people as they try to figure out the rules. No one called you names. No one harassed you. No one was rude, except for you. No one violated the rules, except for you. This discussion is over. If you still take issue with this, you are always welcome to PM myself or one of the other moderators: Tijs, Randman21, Gustavo, or the administrator account. You are not being unfairly singled out and any further public discussion about this song or your thread about this song being closed will result in a warning.
    Quote Originally Posted by Little_Miss_1565 View Post
    Or what? Or you'll leave as soon as someone returns your rudeness and delete all your posts? I'm so scared.