Results 1 to 10 of 33

Thread: Are the Offspring part of Illuminati?

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    DTLA -The city of angels
    Posts
    731


    Default Are the Offspring part of Illuminati?

    Are the Offspring under the Illuminati umbrella? I've seen Noodles flash lots of hand signs.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Matosinhos, Portugal
    Posts
    1,753


    1 members appreciate this post.

    Default

    Noodles is actually the creator of the Middle Finger Illuminati!
    A ghost is all that's left, of everything we swore we never would forget. Tried to bleed the sickness, but we drained our hearts instead. We are...we are the dead.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Ixnay On The Hombre
    Posts
    1,574


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yellow View Post
    Are the Offspring under the Illuminati umbrella? I've seen Noodles flash lots of hand signs.
    Like what signs? I haven't noticed any.

    Well, I actually thought they might be part of the Illuminati when I first saw their new skull logo with those two lightning symbols. And perhaps some of the lyrics on the new album would sort of fit in the context of the Illuminati, you would really have to read between the lines though.

    But what's the deal with the Illuminati anyway? It's like everyone knows they exist, yet they manage to remain super secret. As long as it doesn't affect me in any way, The Offspring 'can stand under' the Illuminati umbrella, or whoever else's umbrella for all I care.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    DTLA -The city of angels
    Posts
    731


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by disclaimer_07 View Post
    Like what signs? I haven't noticed any.

    Well, I actually thought they might be part of the Illuminati when I first saw their new skull logo with those two lightning symbols. And perhaps some of the lyrics on the new album would sort of fit in the context of the Illuminati, you would really have to read between the lines though.

    But what's the deal with the Illuminati anyway? It's like everyone knows they exist, yet they manage to remain super secret. As long as it doesn't affect me in any way, The Offspring 'can stand under' the Illuminati umbrella, or whoever else's umbrella for all I care.


    The devil horns with his hands

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Ixnay On The Hombre
    Posts
    1,574


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yellow View Post
    The devil horns with his hands
    Don't a lot of people do that at rock concerts without actually being in the Illuminati?

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Candyland
    Posts
    467


    Default

    Your back's to the wall, that's protocol;
    It's sequestering your spirit, misleading us all.


    Quote Originally Posted by Noodles

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    DTLA -The city of angels
    Posts
    731


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by disclaimer_07 View Post
    Don't a lot of people do that at rock concerts without actually being in the Illuminati?
    Yes it is possible, that fans at concerts throw up the devil horns thinking their cool, or just blindly copy what other people do. Noodles is a very intelligent person, I don't think he would unknowingly do something just to be cool. Maybe he doesn't realize that the illuminati own the rights to the devil horns hand signs. Its my opinion that offspring fans are more intelligent and only do what they want to do and don't do things just to be cool. The fans that do the hand signs could be part of the illuminati, from what I have heard, they have a large following. Maybe the illuminati members just like the Offspring music and are fans. It doesn't matter what someone's religious choice or what some one is a member of; regardless of who someone is or what they do, they like the music that the Offspring produces.

    Come on, the Offspring's songs are some of the best music out there. I don't believe the Offspring concerts are satanic rituals or anything like that. The concerts seem to be filled with a large variety of folks from all walks of life, and by their own free will folk choose to love the Offspring and their music. One of the cool things about the Offspring is that they welcome everyone to their concerts, no discrimination or rules telling the fans what to do or not do.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Ixnay On The Hombre
    Posts
    1,574


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yellow View Post
    Yes it is possible, that fans at concerts throw up the devil horns thinking their cool, or just blindly copy what other people do. Noodles is a very intelligent person, I don't think he would unknowingly do something just to be cool. Maybe he doesn't realize that the illuminati own the rights to the devil horns hand signs. Its my opinion that offspring fans are more intelligent and only do what they want to do and don't do things just to be cool. The fans that do the hand signs could be part of the illuminati, from what I have heard, they have a large following. Maybe the illuminati members just like the Offspring music and are fans. It doesn't matter what someone's religious choice or what some one is a member of; regardless of who someone is or what they do, they like the music that the Offspring produces.

    Come on, the Offspring's songs are some of the best music out there. I don't believe the Offspring concerts are satanic rituals or anything like that. The concerts seem to be filled with a large variety of folks from all walks of life, and by their own free will folk choose to love the Offspring and their music. One of the cool things about the Offspring is that they welcome everyone to their concerts, no discrimination or rules telling the fans what to do or not do.
    The most common signs that members of the Illuminati use are: 1. the OK hand sign, 2. one eye covered with hand, 3. the all-seeing eye or 4. a combination of 1. and 3. (click to see an example for each).

    Have you seen Dexter or Noodles flash any of those?
    Last edited by disclaimer_07; 09-19-2013 at 10:40 AM.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Transexual, Transylvania
    Posts
    2,576


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yellow View Post
    Come on, the Offspring's songs are some of the best music out there. I don't believe the Offspring concerts are satanic rituals or anything like that.
    Not actually a concert, but all I thought of when you said that was Demons. That's a strange song. As far as their music now(to whoever made that point), I don't personally think it has anything to do with the Illuminati. The American government, as well as many others, is becoming more and more corrupt. If you think back to their first few albums and songs like "Kill the President," "L.A.P.D," "Not the One," or "It'll Be a Long Time" etc, they always made songs about/against the government/authority in some way.
    Quote Originally Posted by T-6005 View Post
    Reading this thread made me throw up.
    Because I'm already sick and the color scheme must have set me off. Sorry about that.
    Quote Originally Posted by XYlophonetreeZ View Post
    Also, sometimes I'm not sober. Sometimes I make threads when I'm not sober.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mega Man View Post
    You're too late. I've already infiltrated the Offspring forums. Next, it's the world!
    Quote Originally Posted by MOTO13 View Post
    Cranking it into a red solo cup while watching 40 year old re-runs of I Dream of Jeanie all the while snorting black pepper and knocking back shots of Jack.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •