Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Are the Offspring part of Illuminati?

Quote Originally Posted by Mega Man View Post
    Giving the sign of the horns has always been a rock/metal practice. No illuminati here. Unless Dio was also a member of the illuminati back in the 70s.
    Yeah, I agree for the most part. The signs I listed in my previous post are much more common than the sign of the horns among those who are rumored to be members of the Illuminati.

1 members appreciate this post.

All this Illuminati thing is related to mystic stuff. Mystic stuff only exist inside of people's heads, not in reality. For what I could read about the Illumitani they are not only a group that protects their interests, but also some sort of religious group.

Dexter is a science man. Noodle's must talk to him a lot and learn qaulity stuff, not imaginative mystic crap that ony holds humanity from developing further and getting rid of their primitive roots.

"Slim Pickens" and specially "Something to believe in" talk about religion in Dexter's way. You can easily realize through the lyrics that he doesn't agree with thinking based on a doctrine, but for yourself.

The so called "devil horn" is an old mystic symbol that meant bad luck if done for someone or some kind of protective symbol for the one doing it. Probably inspired by some horned god. For christians, any other god different for their christian god is actually satan or the devil. It's not hard to see why the symbol got this name, nor it is hard to realize why satanists have adopted it.

Later on, bands that enjoyed the mystic started doing it and inspired others to do it too. It became only a rock symbol after that:

The 1969 back album cover for Witchcraft Destroys Minds & Reaps Souls on Mercury Records by Chicago-based psychedelic-occult rock band Coven, led by singer Jinx Dawson, pictured Coven band members giving the "sign of the horns" correctly and included a Black Mass poster showing members at a ritual making the sign.

You can read something here
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sign_of_the_horns

But there are other sources if you want to look and don't thrust wikipedia.

If I thought of the Offspring as a mystic group, I'd have no respect for them. Luckly this is clearly not the case.
    Last edited by malepunker; 09-19-2013 at 02:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by disclaimer_07 View Post
    The most common signs that members of the Illuminati use are: 1. the OK hand sign, 2. one eye covered with hand, 3. the all-seeing eye or 4. a combination of 1. and 3. (click to see an example for each).

Have you seen Dexter or Noodles flash any of those?
    No, I have not seen them do those signs.

2 members appreciate this post.

I was ata Skull & Bones meeting last week. The Offspring played, very polite young men. Definitely Illuminati.
    Quote Originally Posted by T-6005 View Post
    I do no be following, fortune prick me if I do no.

Quote Originally Posted by disclaimer_07 View Post
    Yeah, I agree for the most part. The signs I listed in my previous post are much more common than the sign of the horns among those who are rumored to be members of the Illuminati.
    They claim to be some of the first people. The illuminati had been around for hundreds of years. The Beatles were illuminati. On St. Pepper' s album cover three of them are doing 666 with their hands.

I didn't think they were, but I was curious enough to ask.

most baffling thread ever. good job.

Quote Originally Posted by wheelchairman View Post
    I was ata Skull & Bones meeting last week. The Offspring played, very polite young men. Definitely Illuminati.
    Are you being sarcastic? I don't know you well enough to know if you are joking or being serious???

*face palms at this entire thread*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Another Pilot Down: The Artwork of George Gonzalez
    website | blog | facebook | twitter | deviantart

Quote Originally Posted by yellow View Post
    Come on, the Offspring's songs are some of the best music out there. I don't believe the Offspring concerts are satanic rituals or anything like that.
    Not actually a concert, but all I thought of when you said that was Demons. That's a strange song. As far as their music now(to whoever made that point), I don't personally think it has anything to do with the Illuminati. The American government, as well as many others, is becoming more and more corrupt. If you think back to their first few albums and songs like "Kill the President," "L.A.P.D," "Not the One," or "It'll Be a Long Time" etc, they always made songs about/against the government/authority in some way.
    Quote Originally Posted by T-6005 View Post
    Reading this thread made me throw up.
    Because I'm already sick and the color scheme must have set me off. Sorry about that.
    Quote Originally Posted by XYlophonetreeZ View Post
    Also, sometimes I'm not sober. Sometimes I make threads when I'm not sober.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mega Man View Post
    You're too late. I've already infiltrated the Offspring forums. Next, it's the world!
    Quote Originally Posted by MOTO13 View Post
    Cranking it into a red solo cup while watching 40 year old re-runs of I Dream of Jeanie all the while snorting black pepper and knocking back shots of Jack.

If any member randomly decide to check out the forums, I hope they get a kick out of this thread.