Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Are the Offspring part of Illuminati?

Quote Originally Posted by yellow View Post
    They claim to be some of the first people. The illuminati had been around for hundreds of years. The Beatles were illuminati. On St. Pepper' s album cover three of them are doing 666 with their hands.
    That's why they had to replace Paul. The original Paul threatened to speak publicly about their involvement with the Illuminati so they had him killed and replaced with a clone. Just google "Paul is dead" if you need proof.

As for The Offspring, well, I'll just let you consider this for a while:

Be careful though Yellow, this thread is basically discussing the personal lives of the band. You can get in trouble for that even when the Illuminati aren't involved.
    Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves.” – Bill Hicks

Quote Originally Posted by dexter12296566 View Post
    Not actually a concert, but all I thought of when you said that was Demons. That's a strange song. As far as their music now(to whoever made that point), I don't personally think it has anything to do with the Illuminati. The American government, as well as many others, is becoming more and more corrupt. If you think back to their first few albums and songs like "Kill the President," "L.A.P.D," "Not the One," or "It'll Be a Long Time" etc, they always made songs about/against the government/authority in some way.
    The song Demons is like beheaded, burn it up or hammerhead.

Dexter writes in the first person as a lunatic, crazy, outlaw or in demons case also a mysthic. When he does that he's either making fun or criticizing this behavior, not saying he agrees with that.

1 members appreciate this post.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperKnux View Post
    *face palms at this entire thread*
    Well, I was just trying to show Yellow there's no reason for him to worry about this.

Default Black Helicopters!

I heard they played an absolutely killer set at this year's Bilderberg conference.

Maybe Dan Brown's next novel will be about the band.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Gabel
    Adrenaline carried one last thought to fruition.
    Let this be the end.
    Let this be the last song.
    Let this be the end.
    Let all be forgiven.

Quote Originally Posted by malepunker View Post
    Well, I was just trying to show Yellow there's no reason for him to worry about this.
    Thank you. Great to know, And I am a she (Jennifer). So while I was on restriction, I got a message from someone telling how The illuminati have fan. Supporters that are not members but fans of the society.

Ugh did you hear Jay-Z was in the Illuminati and thats why you're asking?

I've been studying the Illuminati and related subjects for over 10 years. And following the band for 18 years. I haven't seen anything to make me think the two were related.

Considering their anti-establishment attitude, it would be rather odd.

I just don't see it, they're way too harmless. A lot of Dexter's lyrics basically scream "be a good dude, wake up", they've never really pushed any harsh opinions and they've never promoted bad habits.

Quote Originally Posted by SåS View Post
    I just don't see it, they're way too harmless. A lot of Dexter's lyrics basically scream "be a good dude, wake up", they've never really pushed any harsh opinions and they've never promoted bad habits.
    "'Cause I got a bad habit
    Of blowin' away,
    Yeah, Yeah
    I got a bad habit,
    Yeah, Yeah
    And it 'aint goin' away"

hehe just kidding...

Arrow Viva Punk Rock & Roll! #cheersdudes

The Offspring are not part of the Illuminati party, so therefore, my respect for them is mutual. Seriously. Or else I wouldn't be a fan of their musical success!

Quote Originally Posted by malepunker View Post
    "'Cause I got a bad habit
    Of blowin' away,
    Yeah, Yeah
    I got a bad habit,
    Yeah, Yeah
    And it 'aint goin' away"

hehe just kidding...

Haha, Hand Grenades also. I guess these things can be interpreted in any way by anyone so we'll never know who might hear Mota and actually try smoke a bag or oregano or something.