Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: GIRLS ONLY - The cup.

Default GIRLS ONLY - The cup.

So I saw this today.

I vaguely heard about it before but never considered trying. Does anybody here have it ? Would you consider using it ?

(Video is subtitled in english).

All the Beautiful Things you do

Respect my authoritah !

I've seen a few videos about it but I don't think I ever would. What if you spill it and it goes everywhere? Gross! What if it's not comfortable? Than you wasted money on something you won't ever use. I just rather stick with tampons.

These are supposed to be great (both for the environment and for comfort and cleanliness and stuff), but I don't think I could ever deal with one. I have low self awareness, and can barely use a tampon, so I think this is out of my league!

And yeah, I would be terrified if it slipped and spilled on my pants!

2 members appreciate this post.

Damn, I was late.

Now there are 3 girls and 1 cup.
    Quote Originally Posted by T-6005 View Post
    I do no be following, fortune prick me if I do no.

1 members appreciate this post.

Quote Originally Posted by wheelchairman View Post
    Damn, I was late.

Now there are 3 girls and 1 cup.
    Remember when we used to have annual bbs awards? I'd like to nominate this for post of the year, please.
    Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Bill Hicks

I've heard nothing but great things about this from people who use it. I've been thinking about it, and it seems a lot better for your body. Pads and tampons are full of way more chemicals than this kind of thing. Plus I'm all for creating less waste. However, I don't like tampons because I find them uncomfortable, so I'd imagine this might be uncomfortable for me, as well. But still, I might try it.
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    I do not drink alcohol and coffee

I do not smoke and do not do drugs

I just do bumpin in my trunk

A state that's untouchable like Elliot Ness

FUCK. THE. CUP.

for these reasons:
    1) it's gross. you get blood all over your hands if you have to change it in a public restroom and it's awkward to go clean it then put it back in. and a pain in the ass.
    2) I have never had a sugardish issue IN MA LIFE..... except for the month I tried the "diva cup".
    3) your blood is supposed to leave your body not become a cesspool for bacteria in your hot vagina a little plastic pool for 8 hours.
    I like women who enjoy being dissatisfied sexually.

1 members appreciate this post.

Quote Originally Posted by calichix View Post
    a pain in the ass
    I'm pretty sure it's not meant to go there.

Pfft, girls only indeed.
    Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Bill Hicks

Quote Originally Posted by Paint_It_Black View Post
    I'm pretty sure it's not meant to go there.

Pfft, girls only indeed.
    I don't make this kind of warning lightly

Actually, you and wheelchairman made funny contributions.

Anyway, the gross thing scares me a liitle bit too. I can't stand pads and tampons are very comfortable at first and then very uncomfortable. So I'm really thinking about trying this...
    According to this video, it's big enough so you can keep it for a while and well, don't really have to change it in a public restroom... Of course, I wouldn't try it for the first time going on a music festival

Also Calichix, I hear what you say about the blood supposed to leave the body but the same goes with tampons so I suppose you don't like tampons either.

(what's a "sugardish issue" ?)

All the Beautiful Things you do

Respect my authoritah !

A state that's untouchable like Elliot Ness

Cool

well, yeah. I use tampons when I need to teach a class (I teach a fitness class in which bouncing around with a cup of blood in my cuchi wouldn't be the jam) or if I'm gonna be in the water, which is like every day so I use the shit outta tampons. but at least with a tampon you can just like, change your tampon in 2 seconds. with a diva cup you have to:

1. clean your hands/make sure your nails aren't jagged
    2. yank a cup full of menstrual blood out of your vag, with your panties around your ankles, sometimes squatting in a public place.
    3. dump it out and make sure it doesn't splash you.
    4. put on a panty-liner for the trip to the sink so you can wash the cup with soap and water.
    5. shove it back in (sometimes you have to spit on it if your yoni doesn't ready itself for a rubber cup).

or you could wait for like 8-10 hours for you to get done with work/dinner/happy hours/ having a life and then go home and take a shower. which is convenient, unless you get a yeast infection.

sugardish= vagina
    issue= disrupted vaginal pH

and this is from seriously, the treehuggeriest californian ass treehugger on the planet.
    Last edited by calichix; 09-19-2013 at 06:59 PM.
    I like women who enjoy being dissatisfied sexually.