Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: GIRLS ONLY - The cup.

Quote Originally Posted by dexter12296566 View Post
    But really, having a cup of your blood and uterus lining just sitting inside your vagina for long periods of time is a little bit disgusting in my opinion.
    You're right, it is.

Then again, the entire concept of menstruation is fucking disgusting. And actually everything to do with biological reproduction in general. It's all disgusting.

So is eating. And digestion. And excretion.

Aging is utterly appalling.

Death is completely gross.

I'm not actually sure where I'm going with this. Maybe I'm thinking that you can't worry yourself too much about whether it's a disgusting concept or not. Really all that matters is how well it works.

Doesn't sound like it works too well though.
    Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Bill Hicks

Well, the actual gross factor aside, I am just not comfortable with the idea of walking around with a cup of blood in my vagina. I'm just not. Not to mention, it looks fairly large. I don't really care how much it squishes or whatever, that seems uncomfortable. Sleeping with it in seem odd too. Wouldn't the blood just pour back out and just kinda swish around in you?

Also, isn't the risk of TSS still there if it's left for 12 hours? I thought it had to do with hormones not being released correctly or something but maybe I know nothing about it. I've never really looked into it, but still I feel like it would still be an issue because this isn't that much different from a tampon.
    Quote Originally Posted by T-6005 View Post
    Reading this thread made me throw up.
    Because I'm already sick and the color scheme must have set me off. Sorry about that.
    Quote Originally Posted by XYlophonetreeZ View Post
    Also, sometimes I'm not sober. Sometimes I make threads when I'm not sober.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mega Man View Post
    You're too late. I've already infiltrated the Offspring forums. Next, it's the world!
    Quote Originally Posted by MOTO13 View Post
    Cranking it into a red solo cup while watching 40 year old re-runs of I Dream of Jeanie all the while snorting black pepper and knocking back shots of Jack.

Also, isn't the risk of TSS still there if it's left for 12 hours?
    That might be a really good point.

Yes, I'm now replying seriously in this thread. There's fuck all else to do.
    Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Bill Hicks

A state that's untouchable like Elliot Ness

it isn't uncomfortable and leaking is less of a problem than with tampons. there are different sizes if you have a wideset jellyroll. for tight pussies, there is a size 1. TSS is less of a risk with the cup than with tampons, because tampons have untested synthetic materials that chafe the walls of your bearded clam, making your holey chalice susceptible to the bacteria that causes TSS.
    I like women who enjoy being dissatisfied sexually.

Say what you want but those cups are really, really gross!

Turn the lights on.

These cups are an odd concept. I just don't get how you girls can use them and not choke.

Quote Originally Posted by calichix View Post
    it isn't uncomfortable and leaking is less of a problem than with tampons. there are different sizes if you have a wideset jellyroll. for tight pussies, there is a size 1. TSS is less of a risk with the cup than with tampons, because tampons have untested synthetic materials that chafe the walls of your bearded clam, making your holey chalice susceptible to the bacteria that causes TSS.
    This would make the best wikipedia article ever.

Quote Originally Posted by calichix View Post
    This is fantastic and makes me want to use one. I think this actually should be in the ads for the cup - not just wiki. I can just picture a commercial with some cute redhead rattling this off. But I do hope you meant "holy" and not "holey", because it had better not be full of holes.

These cups are an odd concept. I just don't get how you girls can use them and not choke.
    This is weird. Choke? Why would the cup make someone choke? Why would it make them choke more than a tampon would? I'm confused.
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    I do not drink alcohol and coffee

I do not smoke and do not do drugs

I just do bumpin in my trunk

Quote Originally Posted by Llamas View Post
    This is weird. Choke? Why would the cup make someone choke? Why would it make them choke more than a tampon would? I'm confused.
    To me tampons are pretty much equally as gross so I guess I probably wouldn't like this idea. Like Paint It Black said(I think it was him), the whole thing is gross anyway so I guess it's all about preference.

Also, when I said about the cup leaking, I didn't mean leaking out. I would think that when laying down with it, the blood would pour back in because it must be open in order to collect the blood. If you tip a cup of liquid onto it's side, it spills out.
    Reading this thread made me throw up.
    Because I'm already sick and the color scheme must have set me off. Sorry about that.
    Quote Originally Posted by XYlophonetreeZ View Post
    Also, sometimes I'm not sober. Sometimes I make threads when I'm not sober.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mega Man View Post
    You're too late. I've already infiltrated the Offspring forums. Next, it's the world!
    Cranking it into a red solo cup while watching 40 year old re-runs of I Dream of Jeanie all the while snorting black pepper and knocking back shots of Jack.

To me tampons are pretty much equally as gross so I guess I probably wouldn't like this idea. Like Paint It Black said(I think it was him), the whole thing is gross anyway so I guess it's all about preference.
    I guess it's no grosser than how you choose to treat a wound or clean up your behind after a shit. And that stuff doesn't make people choke, so I dunno why this would.

Also, when I said about the cup leaking, I didn't mean leaking out. I would think that when laying down with it, the blood would pour back in because it must be open in order to collect the blood. If you tip a cup of liquid onto it's side, it spills out.
    Tampons don't absorb 100% of the liquid, either. Tampons are just as much of a plug as they are an absorber. The blood being in your body is not as bad as having all the chemicals from a tampon inside your body.
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    I do not drink alcohol and coffee

I do not smoke and do not do drugs

I just do bumpin in my trunk