Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: How much do you care about your contributions in your productive life?

Quote Originally Posted by Paint_It_Black View Post
    Yeah, that. I also tend to make a game out of it to keep myself entertained. Since I have to be there I'm going to make the best of it, obviously.

Because he honestly believes in what he's saying. He genuinely thinks he's doing us a favour by bestowing his wisdom upon us. Or something very much like that. His posts are subpar because of his personal limitations, but god dammit, the little guy is really trying.
    That's almost funny...doing you a favouuuuurr. That actually made me laugh. Thanks for that. One small problem...I don't do squat for your benefit. This is the internet, I post for my own enjoyment...always have. You seriously have a disorder if you really think people are posting on websites to complete strangers actually do it for any other reason except entertainment. Wowza. Take a step back.

Quote Originally Posted by MOTO13 View Post
    Did a fucking alien drop shit on this planet for your personal pleasure.
    Yeah, probably.

Quote Originally Posted by MOTO13 View Post
    You seriously have a disorder
    I may even be a conceded asshole.
    Last edited by Paint_It_Black; 09-19-2013 at 10:47 AM.
    “Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves.” – Bill Hicks

Interesting. One problem though...the scientists were from England and one was named Milton. This information is from a country that can't get a decent fucking dental plan going, how much credibility do you really believe they have on the origin of life? I can see you believing though. As for me, I have good teeth.

I may even be a conceded asshole.
    Do you eat skittles too?

Veiled...very veiled.

Umm yeah ok whatever.

Because he honestly believes in what he's saying. He genuinely thinks he's doing us a favour by bestowing his wisdom upon us. Or something very much like that. His posts are subpar because of his personal limitations, but god dammit, the little guy is really trying.
    Its just so clich้. There was a time when our agent provacateurs actually said interesting things. Even if SicN was a laughing stock, he at least consistently brought in an interesting perspective. Or Sin, whose best skill was making a series of random events look like a complex plan orchestrated by himself to prove a point.

This bbs got all touchy-feely and now we have to suffer this stuff. Ah, things were way better when it was run by 1337. Jig's up guys, we might as well admit that we truly did run everything. I don't think we need to worry about anymore paptown thugs curbstomping us.
    Quote Originally Posted by T-6005 View Post
    I do no be following, fortune prick me if I do no.

Wait a minute. Isn't productivity in direct inverse correlation to the quality of one's output?

A state that's untouchable like Elliot Ness

I never do meaningless shit for a living. I'm a preschool teacher. and before that I worked in a homeless shelter. and before that I went through a back to nature/organic farm phase. and before that I photographed babies for low income moms. and before that I worked for habitat for humanity. okay and before that I worked at a shoe store...

I'm way superstitious and think when my life is a shit show it's because I'm being an asshole or not contributing to society enough. it's definitely not because I'm a nicer than average person. I'm probably less nice than like, your average Arby's employee.

laborers are stigmatized by academics with useless degrees who don't do shit for anyone. laborers are stigmatized by that guy with a masters in sociology who works as a waiter at a french restaurant who considers himself a writer.

am I totes uncool for thinking sometimes bighead's threads are the least boring of several boring threads?
    Last edited by calichix; 09-19-2013 at 09:53 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by T-6005 View Post
    I like women who enjoy being dissatisfied sexually.

Quote Originally Posted by calichix View Post
    laborers are stigmatized by that guy with a masters in sociology
    I'm fairly certain that anyone with any understanding of sociology would be the least likely person to stigmatize a labourer. Functional importance, yo.

Quote Originally Posted by calichix View Post
    am I totes uncool for thinking sometimes bighead's threads are the least boring of several boring threads?
    Probably. But at least you're not alone.

Quote Originally Posted by wheelchairman View Post
    IOr Sin, whose best skill was making a series of random events look like a complex plan orchestrated by himself to prove a point.
    Sin was like Heath Ledger's Joker in bbs form.

Quote Originally Posted by wheelchairman View Post

This bbs got all touchy-feely and now we have to suffer this stuff.
    This bbs deserves a better class of troll.
    “Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves.” – Bill Hicks