Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: How much do you care about your contributions in your productive life?

Quote Originally Posted by Paint_It_Black View Post
    Hey llamas, since you teach English and MOTO is a retarded slurpy-slinger who can't even speak it, could you translate what this conceded asshole is trying to tell me?
    Dude has some ridiculously awful English. Most of my students who are learning English as a foreign language write better English than he does.
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    I do not drink alcohol and coffee

I do not smoke and do not do drugs

I just do bumpin in my trunk

Quote Originally Posted by MOTO13 View Post
    Talk about over thinking an incredibly simplistic fucking thought. Jeezuz. No wonder you asholes don't get anything done all day.
    Wait, now you're trying to say you weren't including llamas in this? We were the only ones talking about it, and you clearly said "assholes", plural. So, who were you referring to, oh learned slurpy-slinger?

But now you back the fuck down because you've been forced to recognize that even though llamas has infinitely more in common with me than with you, she still manages to be a productive and respected member of society. So now you're just going to pretend you never meant to insult her. Great work, slurpy-slinger. Really great.

So what, then? You just want to insult me? I am a loser, little buddy. It's not a revelation. I don't get anything done, you're right. I also don't want to and don't care. I make no secret of any of it. Find a new way to insult me, I'm getting bored.

The best part though is that you're a fucking loser too. And you, unlike me, do care about that. You want to think you're a valued member of society but you're not. You're a not-quite-dumb-enough to be ignored racist slurpy-slinger. No gives a fuck what you think. No one gives a fuck about you at all. You're nothing, desperately trying to be something. You're going to end up an alcoholic old man living in a trailer somewhere feeling sorry for yourself/angry. You're mostly there already.

But, to repay a compliment, you are a racist slurpy-slinging loser of the finest sort. I'll give you that.
    Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Bill Hicks

According to you and LLLLamass I have awful english...which is retarded. Fact are, I doesn't has bad english. But I can make my point in 4 concise sentences and do not need 14 paragraphs of stupidity...like you. People know you're an idiot without you droning on...k?

Wait, now you're trying to say you weren't including llamas in this? We were the only ones talking about it, and you clearly said "assholes", plural.
    Correction: he called us "asholes", to be fair.

So, who were you referring to, oh learned slurpy-slinger?
    I think he once told the bbs that he's a line manager at Subway. Give credit where it's due. He doesn't make slurpies for truck drivers; he makes sure all the college students don't put extra meat on subs when their friends come in.

That was a pretty solid rant, though. I love it when he goes on some shit about knowing what it's like to run a business. Managing Subway employees is pretty much the same thing, right?

According to you and LLLLamass I have awful english...which is retarded. Fact are, I doesn't has bad english. But I can make my point in 4 concise sentences and do not need 14 paragraphs of stupidity...like you. People know you're an idiot without you droning on...k?
    I almost couldn't tell you were intentionally writing badly here. The ellipses were the giveaway. Otherwise, it's pretty much just as bad as normally. And "concise" doesn't help when half of it is illogical and not real English.

Quote Originally Posted by Llamas View Post
    I almost couldn't tell you were intentionally writing badly here. The ellipses were the giveaway. Otherwise, it's pretty much just as bad as normally. And "concise" doesn't help when half of it is illogical and not real English.
    Thanks...I noticed your ellipses too. Did you notice my dangling participle? I am wearing shorts you know. And, would you not always rather prefer a person such as me not be as concise as possible when making a point.

Quote Originally Posted by Llamas View Post
    Correction: he called us "asholes", to be fair.
    Oh sweet baby Jesus I missed that gem.

But I can make my point in 4 concise sentences and do not need 14 paragraphs of stupidity
    Yes, because your only point is that you're a retarded racist. And give yourself more credit, you rarely need four sentences to prove that.

Eat fresh, motherfucker.
    Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Bill Hicks

Oh sweet baby Jesus I missed that gem.

Yes, because your only point is that you're a retarded racist. And give yourself more credit, you rarely need four sentences to prove that.

Eat fresh, motherfucker.
    Your first sentence is flawed. Correct it please.

You are right, it should have been...asshole. I knew you could recognize a flawed asshole when I guy has one. You've no doubt seen plenty.

Subway rules.

Remember when Moto said he posted only for his own entertainment?

Yeah, that makes this conversation better.

Moto, you showed weakness. You're trolling was pathetic and uninspired, even the dregs of this bbs will come out to mock you, and we'll happily encourage it. Mostly because it makes you feel bad. I'd say it contradicted all that stuff about being nice, but the only person who will see you as a victim is you. Which is awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by T-6005 View Post
    I do no be following, fortune prick me if I do no.

asshole when I guy has one
    Hey Jared, do you drool on your keyboard while you bash madly away on it?