Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: How much do you care about your contributions in your productive life?

Quote Originally Posted by wheelchairman View Post
    Remember when Moto said he posted only for his own entertainment?

Yeah, that makes this conversation better.

Moto, you showed weakness. You're trolling was pathetic and uninspired, even the dregs of this bbs will come out to mock you, and we'll happily encourage it. Mostly because it makes you feel bad. I'd say it contradicted all that stuff about being nice, but the only person who will see you as a victim is you. Which is awesome.
    Weakness? Never. I know, I know... it's been a tough day for me. Correct your second sentence. I was having some fun that's all. If there is one thing you better count on...me feeling bad ain't it (insn't it,,, not ain't isn't it??). Anyway, I had fun. Anyone could see that. Me..a victim? Hardly. Anyway, have a good night. I have to go shoot some trap. Hopefully do well. Carry as you would if I was not here. Oh..PIB, stop cranking it so much, your head may implode.

Quote Originally Posted by MOTO13 View Post
    Me..a victim? Hardly.
    But...but you're a white american male? You're the most victimized group in the universe. Fox News tells you so.

Carry as you would if I was not here.
    TRANSLATOR!
    Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Bill Hicks

Weakness? Never. I know, I know... it's been a tough day for me. Correct your second sentence. I was having some fun, that's all. If there is one thing you had better count on...me feeling bad ain't it (isn't it,,, not ain't, isn't it??). Anyway, I had fun. Anyone could see that. Me... a victim? Hardly. Anyway, have a good night. I have to go shoot some trap. Hopefully I'll do well. Carry on as you would if I were not here. Oh... PIB, stop cranking it so much; your head may implode.
    ftfy......
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    I do not drink alcohol and coffee

I do not smoke and do not do drugs

I just do bumpin in my trunk

How much does MOTO owe you for your professional services? We all know he doesn't approve of freeloaders so I assume he will transfer the money to you promptly.
    Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Bill Hicks

Quote Originally Posted by Paint_It_Black View Post
    How much does MOTO owe you for your professional services? We all know he doesn't approve of freeloaders so I assume he will transfer the money to you promptly.
    Just like anything else in life COMMA if you perform unwanted or unsolicited services for someone COMMA you may just be rewarded exactly what you are worth.

Five dollar.

Five dollar.

Five dollar foot loooooooong.

Oh Moto, how do you come up with such clever zingers?
    Quote Originally Posted by T-6005 View Post
    I do no be following, fortune prick me if I do no.

Quote Originally Posted by wheelchairman View Post
    Oh Moto, how do you come up with such clever zingers?
    Well, it's like this...I try to have a little bit of fun and don't take certain things two seriously. That: and it seemed like a farely obvious thing too do.

I have to go bake the friggin cookies now and chop the veggies. I am beginning to not like my job as well as I could.

Listen now MOTO do not burn the cookies!! I'm tired of coming in and seeing horribly burnt cookies. Also make sure you have plenty of cucumbers cut up too. Thanks!!

I've got a massive craving for Subway now.