Thread: What will setlist of the band and what songs will live in the Russian tour?

Angry What will setlist of the band and what songs will live in the Russian tour?

Offspring, I would like to know what songs from old albums (1989-1998) the group will play in Russia in particular in Voronezh and what to pay such large price of money for the entrance to the concert hall if in these songs there is the good old street-punk or hardcore-punk? such as you are actually a lot of the bands in Russia, but these people have no opportunity to play at such venues because they're unpopular here because of itself 3 wave and wave of California were wave born at the end of the 80s and beginning of the nineties your music is one of the first led me to ban rock and your group's first three albums I listen to so far but the concert ticket, you can buy an entry level guitar. do you think this is normal when the punk rock such crazy prices for entrance to the Club?
    Last edited by WCK363; 09-18-2013 at 09:48 PM.

You can browse Setlist.fm to get a good picture of what songs you can expect. They do play many songs from Americana and Smash, a few from Ixnay on the Hombre and barley any from Ignition and the self-titled album.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tijs View Post
    Sometimes I love Jojan <3
    Quote Originally Posted by Amiralanal View Post
    Jojan is not ignorant. He is the king. You are the enemy.
    Quote Originally Posted by PilZ-E View Post
    I appreciate Jojan.
    Quote Originally Posted by noodle654 View Post
    Jojan you are my favorite!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bipolar Bear View Post
    Jojan fucking owns!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jebus View Post
    jojan's right boob = hawt
    Quote Originally Posted by Krojd View Post
    Jojan, you are awesome
    Quote Originally Posted by yarock View Post
    Jojan fr den Sieg.
    Quote Originally Posted by KickHimWhenHe'sDown View Post
    I like Jojan's signature.
    Quote Originally Posted by Defender View Post
    Jojan for President!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder View Post
    I actually think Jojan is pretty funny in his own right.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJakes84 View Post
    Jojan's signature is the longest and most beloved. <3
    Quote Originally Posted by KickHimWhenHe'sDown View Post
    Maybe because it came from Jojan, and Jojan rules.
    Quote Originally Posted by "Melyssa K" Kennedy View Post
    Jojan is right
    Quote Originally Posted by -Ignition- View Post
    Jojans planer lter bra.

It'd be cool if they mixed the setlists up more. Their first two albums should get more love. Jennifer Lost the War is really catchy, I'm not sure about the last time it was played live. Even Smash should have some other songs put on the set other than the usual 3, which are great by the way. The band has such great obscure gems throughout their whole discography that deserve to be played live.

Quote Originally Posted by NitroGuy View Post
    The band has such great obscure gems throughout their whole discography that deserve to be played live.
    Tell Greg
    Turn the lights on.

Quote Originally Posted by EarY View Post
    Tell Greg

Not sure what you mean.

Legend has it he's the one choosing the songs
    Turn the lights on.

Quote Originally Posted by NitroGuy View Post
    It'd be cool if they mixed the setlists up more. Their first two albums should get more love. Jennifer Lost the War is really catchy, I'm not sure about the last time it was played live. Even Smash should have some other songs put on the set other than the usual 3, which are great by the way. The band has such great obscure gems throughout their whole discography that deserve to be played live.
    In general the meaning of my post is that I once upon a time in 1999om started to listen to punk rock group the Offspring. However when I start to listening it so it was a completely different group with social-political texts. They became widely known in Russia only with the appearance of the channel MTV-Russia
    But this implies a major sell-out promotion groups rather than the promotion of the independent scene. I do not see any reason to give for the entrance to the Concert Band price big 30-40 $ at such prices because it's not punk rock and show business, and no matter how many songs from old albums (1989-1998) they will play there alive because the meaning is that this is a cheap pop-music
    Last edited by WCK363; 09-20-2013 at 03:49 AM.