Thread: Myanmar Muslim Cyber Force

Hybrid View

2 members appreciate this post.

Default Myanmar Muslim Cyber Force

lolwut.

The music is kinda catchy though.
    Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Bill Hicks

1 members appreciate this post.

I'm betting Pretty Fly just got released over there.

In other news, a friend recently returned from Burma with a large bundle of weird Burmese cigarettes, that was neat.
    Quote Originally Posted by T-6005 View Post
    I do no be following, fortune prick me if I do no.

Well that was dealt with quickly.
    Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Bill Hicks

We got hacked! lololol

I guess these extremists knew that the most effective group of people to target was Offspring fans!

That's how you get your message heard.

Edit: PIB, I found the music to be a bit enjoyable as well, which I found funny.
    When they said "sit down", I stood up.

Quote Originally Posted by bighead384 View Post
    That's how you get your message heard.
    Actual discourse would help. I'm always amazed how these people are skilled enough to hack websites but lack the ability to form a single coherent sentence in English.

I honestly was curious what they're upset about and I'm willing to listen to their grievances. But since they really didn't explain during their hack they achieved nothing.

It's a little depressing. So many people have important things to say but lack the means to be heard. Hackers like this have a fantastic method of getting attention but say nothing of note.

The website got hacked? Is that what happened? When I tried to get here earlier this morning, the URL just redirected to the main page. I thought the band decided to finally torch the forums or something.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vera View Post
    If two guys loving Offspring together is wrong, I don't want anything to be right.