Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: this can't be real... BUT IT IS.

Quote Originally Posted by Paint_It_Black View Post
    I really am loving the shit out of this, no fucking joke.

And yeah, I was never entirely sold on Al being an alt. And certainly not an alt of anyone lame. I believe he was generally suspected to be an alt of TTiG though. That wouldn't really surprise me either way, I guess.
    Oh shit, I just noticed this and realized that I mixed up the abbreviations. I wasn't around during either poster's time, and don't really know who either of them are. But Al was definitely supposedly TTiG, not TPKYL.
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    I do not drink alcohol and coffee

I do not smoke and do not do drugs

I just do bumpin in my trunk

Quote Originally Posted by Llamas View Post
    Oh shit, I just noticed this
    I don't understand. Why would anyone visit the forum and not immediately make sure they're caught up on all my recent posts?

Oh, nevermind. I see actually that is what you were doing, and that's how you realized you inexplicably missed one. Well then, carry on.
    Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves.” – Bill Hicks

I don't understand. Why would anyone visit the forum and not immediately make sure they're caught up on all my recent posts?
    I know that's what I do.

Oh, nevermind. I see actually that is what you were doing, and that's how you realized you inexplicably missed one. Well then, carry on.
    For duh .
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    I do not drink alcohol and coffee

I do not smoke and do not do drugs

I just do bumpin in my trunk

It's fucking wishomie?

Are you joking?

Why is that amazing?

Why is everything in this thread fucking genius?
    Thibault's New Music Site!
    Quote Originally Posted by wheelchairman
    Those wool-headed buffoons have more pride than a Shaido with one goat.

A million criteria but apparently she does not need to have a brain.

I am Romeo Rose and I'm pimpin them hos
    Quote Originally Posted by SåS View Post
    Then we got 1000+ views on our myspace, that was our biggest achievement
    Quote Originally Posted by RexDarr View Post
    Our goal is to find a drummer & rythm guitarist, record a 5 song demo, get on the radio,

The Ricetigers

Holy Shiiit.
    Romeo Rose is a member on another forum I used to frequent, and he caused some fucking serious bullshit over there. This guy is a psychopath. I honestly thought he was trolling everyone really hard, but holy shit.

I frequented a fan-forum of guitar player Randy Rhoads (http://www.nobitching.com/phpbb3/ind...afceb3a7a17f4e) for several years because it was mostly really helpful dudes and several extremely proficient guitar players for me to leech information off. Randy Rhoads, for those that don't know, was Ozzy Osbourne's original solo career guitar player, and died in a plane crash way too early. There is very little footage of him playing, but fans have always thought there was more. A childhood friend/guitar student of his was a member there, Peter Margolis. Peter was, with permission from Randy's family, shooting a documentary about his life, and supposedly was getting access to the much sought after rumoured footage. I can't remember the specific details, but I'm pretty sure that Romeo Rose helped in completely derailing the documentary, and making sure the Rhoads family wanted as little as possible to do with fans again. Something like that. Anyway dudes a fucking nutjob.

crazyinsaneinsanecrazy http://www.nobitching.com/phpbb3/sea...&submit=Search
    Last edited by mrconeman; 10-24-2013 at 09:59 AM.
    http://soundcloud.com/ciaran-lyttle
    I did it all for the lulz.
    Quote Originally Posted by bighead384 View Post
    I don't think I'm like this anymore, though many on this forum might think otherwise.
    As I've grown up some. back in the day. I even use myself as an example. reflected on things that happened in the past. I have a better understanding of things now. At least I can admit it now. I have somehow caused this situation by mentioning how I used to act on here. how I've changed. I'm a relatively normal poster now