Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I Bring The Awesome

Default I Bring The Awesome

Ladies and gentlemen, without further delay, I humbly submit for your viewing pleasure...

The Awesome.

Be advised that this is raw, totally unadulterated awesome. It is not recommended for those weak of heart or otherwise awesomely impaired. Viewer discretion is a thing I've heard of and vaguely wish to reference.

Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Bill Hicks

I really want this to become an actual show. Like another one of the endless British panel shows with celebs, crossed with something like a parody of anything Simon Cowell is involved in. Such a simple concept but I'd watch the shit out of it.
    Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Bill Hicks

watching the video now, I love Stephen Merchant so much.
    I wrote a four word letter.

I always liked Stephen Merchant a lot but was secretly scared he might be a bit of an arrogant douche who takes himself too seriously.

Clearly I was awesomely mistaken. I am now in love. And Tommy is, of course, everything you would expect him to be. And Jimmy Fallon was totally there, and no one can ever take that from him.

A state that's untouchable like Elliot Ness

I fell in love when he animorphed into a sassy sexy bitchpanther during "single ladies".
    Quote Originally Posted by T-6005 View Post
    I like women who enjoy being dissatisfied sexually.

I seen this last night, and it almost, for a second, just a little second, almost, made me like Josep..whatever the fuck that little walking pubic hair from Third Rock From the Sun is called.

Stephen Merchant is amazing though.
    http://soundcloud.com/ciaran-lyttle
    I did it all for the lulz.
    Quote Originally Posted by bighead384 View Post
    I don't think I'm like this anymore, though many on this forum might think otherwise.
    As I've grown up some. back in the day. I even use myself as an example. reflected on things that happened in the past. I have a better understanding of things now. At least I can admit it now. I have somehow caused this situation by mentioning how I used to act on here. how I've changed. I'm a relatively normal poster now

Back that crazytrain up for a second, would you? How can you not like Tommy? Everyone likes Tommy. It is known.

Seeing him trying to be serious in anything other than Third Rock makes my skin crawl. You are not Robin, you are forever the child from Third Rock. Stop it. Desist.
    http://soundcloud.com/ciaran-lyttle
    I did it all for the lulz.
    Quote Originally Posted by bighead384 View Post
    I don't think I'm like this anymore, though many on this forum might think otherwise.
    As I've grown up some. back in the day. I even use myself as an example. reflected on things that happened in the past. I have a better understanding of things now. At least I can admit it now. I have somehow caused this situation by mentioning how I used to act on here. how I've changed. I'm a relatively normal poster now

He is forever the kid from Third Rock, but you're having a terribly incorrect reaction to that.

You're like a guy who's allergic to ice cream. Or something. You experience it the same as everyone else, but then you have an inexplicably horrible reaction to something that is wonderful.

Quote Originally Posted by Paint_It_Black View Post
    And Jimmy Fallon was totally there, and no one can ever take that from him.
    I love you.