Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I Bring The Awesome

Yay! I hoped someone would appreciate that.
    Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Bill Hicks

The fact that Joseph Gordon-Levitt does no wrong is really wearing on me, I'm getting tired of his perfectness. He runs something called hitRECord, where he helps everyday people showcase their art and shit, among all the other awesome things he does. Seriously though, he perfectness is starting to lose it's appeal, for me.

Richard, have you ever listened to the Ricky Gervais show podcasts, where he and Stephen Merchant basically berate the buffoon of a man, Karl Pilkington? It's endlessly entertaining, so is An Idiot Abroad, where Karl Pilkington travels the world going to amazing places and hates every last second off it.
    I wrote a four word letter.

Well I've technically never listened to the podcasts, but I've watched the shit out of the HBO animated version and seen most episodes of Idiot Abroad. I adore Karl Pilkington. I think everyone should have one in their lives.
    Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Bill Hicks