Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll
  • Fan Corner

1 50.00%
  • Albums and Songs

1 50.00%

Thread: Fan Corner or Albums & Songs?

Default Fan Corner or Albums & Songs?

I say its time to bring back this age old debate. Myself, I was an Albums & Songs guy, we were way cooler.
    Quote Originally Posted by T-6005 View Post
    I do no be following, fortune prick me if I do no.

Fuck me. I can't even remember.

I wanna say Fan Corner?
    Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Bill Hicks

Probably, as i don't remember you from way back when.

I went to the internet way back machine aand instantly regretted it. But man was the offspring website cool back then. They had just made a song for Crazy Taxi II!

12 years ago, I would've fit right at home in General Offspring Discussion. Also i had forgotten how obsessed that board was with "trendies" and "posers." Unfortunately they didn't have any screengrabs from my joining-date of ca July 2000. That means I probably started posting on these forums before at least 1 current member was born. That's... Weird. And way longer than I ever would have guessed.
    http://web.archive.org/web/200106271...assCookie=true

I used to see the word infopop every day.

Wow, that screenshot brought back memories. Definitely mostly Fan Corner for me. I posted as Scared_Wolf back then. Andy and I actually still do a little injoke based on our names from back then, and that's probably the only thing I like about that username now.

Per, I think I hated you back then. Which is fucking hilarious to me now.

I said "back then" too much and it looks weird now.
    Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Bill Hicks

c. Posts to Band Members.

Noodles never answered me

Actually I wanna say he did. And then I was mad at myself because it was a stupid question and I could have asked him a better one.

Apart from that, I was an Albums and Songs guy at first and then I "graduated" into Fan Corner. Really the only reason I stayed the hell out of there for so long was that the "Semi-Powerful Army" or whatever scared the shit out of me.
    "LIVE OR DIE, MAN??"

"DIE!!!!!"

"WRONG! HOOOONK!"

Fantastic. I had forgotten you were Scared Wolf, man whatta name. I would've hated me too, using curse words inappropriately as though I were a modern day Tizzalicious.

Xylo, get back to organizing Offspring Song Survivor.