Since 2014 is now three months away, how about we make a list of albums we look forward to hearing when the new year comes.

Here's what I look forward to hearing in 2014...

* A new Anthrax album - I loved Worship Music, it was their best album since Sound of White Noise. I hope their next album will have the same impact as the last one.
* A new Black Flag album - I think a new album will be a punk rock masterpiece, even though it won't feature Henry Rollins.
* A new Cancer album - This death/thrash metal band from the UK just reformed (again) and I would love to see what they're going to do next. Their first two albums, To the Gory End and Death Shall Rise, are classics.
* A new Descendents album - This should be a punk rock masterpiece too.
* A new Exodus album - This should be a thrash metal masterpiece like Bonded By Blood or Fabulous Disaster.
* A new Fear Factory album - I really enjoyed Mechanize and The Industrialist and I'm expecting more greatness to their next album.
* A new Offspring album - You never know. I'd be surprised if their new album came out next year.
* A new Overkill album - This is going to be their eighteenth studio album. I expect their next album to be as great as The Electric Age or perhaps their older stuff like The Years of Decay.
* A new Pennywise album - Should be as good as old school Pennywise, now that Jim is back.
* A new Primus album - I heard Tim "Herb" Alexander is back in the band. I'm expecting their next album to be their best since their 90's stuff.
* A new Quicksand album - I would really love to know what's next for Quicksand. After two reunions, I think it's about time they put out a new album.
* A new Rancid album - It's been four years since their last album. Let the Dominoes Fall was OK but I expect their next album to be more greater.
* A new Red Hot Chili Peppers album - This should be better than I'm With You. I've never been a fan of the Chili Peppers without John Frusciante anyway.
* A new Social Distortion album - My thoughts on this album are the same as the next Offspring album.
* A new Tool album - It's about time they release one. It's been 7 years now...
* A new Youth Brigade album - They really should put out something new, it's been 17 years since their last album.

Honorable mentions:
Against Me! - Transgender Dysphoria Blues
Iced Earth - Plagues of Babylon
Godflesh - A World Lit Only by Fire
Legion of the Damned - Ravenous Plague
Vader - Straight to Hell