Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: New albums 2014

I heard the new Banner Pilot album the other day it was pretty good but not as good as Heart Beats Pacific

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Punk Pirate View Post
    Powerman 5000 is releasing a new album called Builders of the Future on May 27th. I haven't heard of Powerman 5000 in a long time, thinking about them brings back memories of 1999-2000.

http://www.theprp.com/2014/03/24/new...future-in-may/
    Hahaha, I loved them when I was 16-17... but shit, those guys have pretty much no talent. I mean, to be fair, almost none of the nu-metal bands did...

...but I still looked up the new PM5K out of curiosity, and boy is it bad.

I'd much rather listen to When Worlds Collide because all that band really has is nostalgic value :P
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    I do not drink alcohol and coffee

I do not smoke and do not do drugs

I just do bumpin in my trunk

The War on Drugs - Lost in the Dream

Here's one of the songs:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23GdGEzZPvE

The new Rancid album "Honor Is All We Know" is coming out on June 10th, at least according to Amazon.

http://www.amazon.com/Honor-Is-All-W.../dp/B00IVLRC7Y
    The founder of The Offspring Wikia, and looking for someone to help out, find out why at this thread.

Sunny Day Real Estate is technically not releasing a new album as they're not together anymore, but they just released a Record Store Day split with Circa Survive. It contains Sunny Day Real Estate's first song in 14 years "Lipton Witch".

The founder of The Offspring Wikia, and looking for someone to help out, find out why at this thread.

Don't know if it was today or yesterday but Trash Talk just announced their new album. First single is a fucking ripper, definitely looking forward to that. New Roots album should be out sooner than later as well. That's got a great first single as well.
    https://soundcloud.com/ofwgkta-offic...lk-cloudkicker
    fuck fuck shit fuck

Me First and the Gimme Gimmes have a new album out May 13th.

Hopefully Angels and Airwaves releases another album cause they said they were working on one.

I never listened to Love Part 1 or Part 2. I've heard nothing but bad things about them. The first album wasn't bad though. Can't wait for that new Me First album. Bought the new Beck album yesterday. Goddamn that's a beautiful album. Definitely got some smoking album potential.
    fuck fuck shit fuck

Quote Originally Posted by Retard View Post
    I never listened to Love Part 1 or Part 2. I've heard nothing but bad things about them. The first album wasn't bad though. Can't wait for that new Me First album. Bought the new Beck album yesterday. Goddamn that's a beautiful album. Definitely got some smoking album potential.
    I'm telling you right now, as a hardcore Angels and Airwaves fan, Love parts 1 and 2 are good, part 2 is the best one. You really need to listen to them. Form your own opinion, don't listen to to what other people say. Also, the Gimme Gimmes CD is going to kick ass!

I really like the new Banner Pilot, but i'm not sure if it's as good as their last one. Ive got a feeling it's a bit of a "grower".

The new Menzinger's album, Rented World is probably my current frontrunner for Album of the Year - these dudes are easily one of my favorite bands at the moment. In Remission in particular is such a fantastic song.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Gabel
    Adrenaline carried one last thought to fruition.
    Let this be the end.
    Let this be the last song.
    Let this be the end.
    Let all be forgiven.