Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: New albums 2014

Really like Weird Al's "Mandatory Fun". Totally deserves to have the number 1 spot. Probably won't next week, but he got there.

New Cold World is cool, gotta get used to a couple songs but the rest of it is fucking gold.
    fuck fuck shit fuck

I heard ''The Dwarves Invented Rock & Roll'' it's not as good as the last album but if you like them it's worth checking out

Foo Fighters just announced that they will release their new album "Sonic Highways" on November 10th.

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/foo...ails-revealed/
    The founder of The Offspring Wikia, and looking for someone to help out, find out why at this thread.

4. Default

I listened to "Get Hurt" by The Gaslight Anthem and "Hold Your Applause" by Bracket yesterday.
    The TGA album is disappointing but solid nonetheless, the new Bracket album is amazing.

I don't know if any of you listen to thrash metal but Exodus are releasing a new album on October 14th. It's called "Blood In, Blood Out". Luicidal (the band that features former members of Suicidal Tendencies) will release their self-titled debut album on the same day.
    The founder of The Offspring Wikia, and looking for someone to help out, find out why at this thread.

1 members appreciate this post.

Jenny Lewis's is my favorite of 2014 so far. She's finally figured it out as a solo artist - Rilo Kiley will never be again, and I've just been waiting for Jenny to find herself on her own. She finally has. Voyager is fantastic.

I also like Against Me's new one, and Lily Allen's.

Otherwise, it really has been a weak year in terms of new music, but that's understandable and expected, considering how much damn good music came out in 2013.
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    I do not drink alcohol and coffee

I do not smoke and do not do drugs

I just do bumpin in my trunk

AC/DC will release their new album "Rock or Bust" on December 2nd. Unfortunately, guitarist Angus Young's brother Malcolm didn't play on the album and won't be touring with them because of problems with his health, which is sad, and I heard he's not even in the band anymore, which is also sad.

Solid album with songs of similar quality. Same shit over and over, but what am I gonna listen? The closest they get to Witchhouse is on track #9 Well of lies, but they didn't get rid of guitars. Hey, The Offspring, listen, get rid of guitars on several tracks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Duskygrin View Post
    Meet HAU, the philosopher.
    Quote Originally Posted by wheelchairman View Post
    Dr. Hause transcends labels. He is both human and humanity.

The new Code Orange album is probably my favorite album of the year at this point. Holy shit is it heavy.
    fuck fuck shit fuck

Finally picked up Against Me! Transgender Dysphoria Blues. I'm really liking it.