Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Things you can be on Halloween besides naked

Default Things you can be on Halloween besides naked

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sheqEN2LCfY" target="_blank">

I love the shit out of this song and video. Best Halloween PSA around. I just saw some new "sexy" Halloween costumes for women which are supposed to be food. No, seriously - pizza and corn?

There's just nothing sexy about that, unless you like having sex with pizza. Even worse than sexy cats. Cause really, do you have sex with your pets?
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    I do not drink alcohol and coffee

I do not smoke and do not do drugs

I just do bumpin in my trunk

unless being naked is your thing, because that's totally reasonable.

Anyway, I'm going to get a wig and a friend to do my makeup, I'm going to be a bearded lady.
    I wrote a four word letter.

Quote Originally Posted by WebDudette View Post
    unless being naked is your thing, because that's totally reasonable.
    Absolutely. At last year's Carnival, I met a girl in the bathroom and asked what she was dressed up as, expecting some sort of slutty cat or vampire or something - "I'm a hooker. Isn't it obvious?" I gave her a high five. If you're gonna dress up like that for Halloween, cool, but don't pretend you're a cat or a nurse or a nun or whatever else that has nothing to do with your shitty costume.

Anyway, I'm going to get a wig and a friend to do my makeup, I'm going to be a bearded lady.
    And even still, creative costumes always win. Slutty cat is never creative. Lame, lame, lame. Bearded lady sounds awesome.

Isn't that insensitive towards women with facial hair issues?

Could also look like you're mocking the trans community.
    Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Bill Hicks

I'd considered that, but it seems a little unlikely doesn't it? Straight men cross dress all the time, generally the only people who have issue with it, are other straight men.
    I wrote a four word letter.

Indeed.

Just playing Devil's Advocate on that one.
    Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Bill Hicks

I'd considered that, but it seems a little unlikely doesn't it? Straight men cross dress all the time, generally the only people who have issue with it, are other straight men.
    Straight men cross-dressing for Halloween isn't offensive; just kinda meh. Generally results in me rolling my eyes because it's just so overdone and uncreative. Bearded lady is much more fun. I dig it.

If you're real flexible, you can put on a pink tu-tu, get yer nails did, get some nice sexy leggings, bend over and shove your head up your ass and go as PIB.

Quote Originally Posted by MOTO13 View Post
    put on a pink tu-tu, get yer nails did, get some nice sexy leggings
    PiB, I say you photoshop a pic of yourself with all this. It sounds downright amazing. Or you know, just do it up properly and post the pic. I promise to follow suit and do the same.

So fucking tempting.

I'm actually grinning at the thought.