Thread: Concert Time

1 members appreciate this post.

Default Concert Time

I have seen the Offspring several times and absolutely love their music and they are awesome in concert. I took my daughter to her first concert to the Van Warp Tour in Long Beach when the Offspring were the headliners. We later went together at Verizon Ampitheatre to see them again. I took my son to his firt concert recently, Epicenter festival at the Verizon Ampitheater where The Offspring again headlined.
    I think they have so much music that they do not play during a show and seems they play for only 1 hour max. Would be so epic for them to have some never ending concert in So Cal, where they have so many fans. Could be one of the greatest concerts ever.

I was at those shows also and I agree it would be cool if they did something similar to 311 day where they would play two sets in one night

At festivals the band usually gets about an hour to play, at Epicenter only 50 minutes even I believe.

With the exception of the Warped Tour festival, they never really play any deep cuts. I think I've heard Genocide a few times at festivals, but that was a few years ago.

If you want to see a longer set, go to one of their own shows.
    * !

the longest the band plays is still 1:10 minutes, let's say 15.. but they don't stop and play 22\24 songs which is a lot
    My Guitars cover channel

Batman Ninja guitars ---- > https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsu...mNXVmfkL4Mi32Q

Quote Originally Posted by Tijs View Post
    At festivals the band usually gets about an hour to play, at Epicenter only 50 minutes even I believe.

With the exception of the Warped Tour festival, they never really play any deep cuts. I think I've heard Genocide a few times at festivals, but that was a few years ago.

If you want to see a longer set, go to one of their own shows.
    They played Genocide in Long Beach at the Ink N Iron festival this year that was the highlight of the show for me