Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Uhm, have you ever...

Quote Originally Posted by calichix View Post
    oh so the fuck what. college kids paying $400 for a text book and people who have grown up in miserable poverty should get away with a free ride for like, a year. I hear people piss and moan about this and "my tax money" all the time. well, your tax money is keeping your neighborhood from becoming an industrial sacrifice zone so stfu.
    There in lies the problem. You in all your genius see no issue with people getting a free ride from others efforts. Here's a news flash that you may actually understand in about 100 years...nobody deserves a free ride. Miserable poverty...laughable. If anyone in the most successful country mankind has ever known is currently living in miserable poverty, they better look in the mirror and figure out why. Poor fucking pitiful me...boo hoo. Holy shit, how did anyone even survive the great depression with ZERO help from the government? Talk to your grand parents sometime if they went through that little bit of hell. That was poverty. And...maybe, just maybe, if you're going to college with $400 textbooks, you better make sure you can afford it first.

A state that's untouchable like Elliot Ness

all we have to do is pull ourselves up by our bootstraps and work real hard like our grandparents and we'll be taking home $14 million a year in executive compensation like the poor pack mules we're sponging off of.

Quote Originally Posted by wheelchairman View Post
    Oh don't respond to Moto13. He's just tacitly admitted that he finds people on welfare to be succesful.
    my troll radar isn't quite what it used to be.
    Last edited by calichix; 10-15-2013 at 08:01 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by T-6005 View Post
    I like women who enjoy being dissatisfied sexually.

LOL...I liked that one.

But yeah, go with WCM, I like your angle on this. If anyone needs encouragement, it's that human speed bump for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by MOTO13 View Post
    the most successful country mankind has ever known
    lolololololololololololol

There would be several legitimate contenders for that title in several different categories of success. The US is unlikely to get a place in any of them. Shit dude, you don't even have your own language. You just speak a childish bastardization of my language. You know, English. From the country that spawned the country you're so obscenely obsessed with. The country that actually did have the largest and most successful empire mankind has ever known (again that really does need multiple categories however). Even your national anthem is a rip-off of an English song. Your state capitol buildings are replicas of an English building. Your ignorance never ceases to be entertaining though, so keep it up.

You can't even keep your government running for fuck sake.
    Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Bill Hicks

Well, I have to thank you for having such a great country people were forced to leave to start a new and improved, more powerful version of your "empire". I never said we didn't have any coaching...just that we improved on the 500 year old fuck up you guys call home.

Don't get me wrong, I love the US. I did live there for an entire decade. It's just that the only people who think the US is the greatest place in the world are the people who have never actually been anywhere else. And people who think the US is the greatest nation the world has ever seen have clearly suffered terribly due to one of the worst education systems the world has ever seen. Well, the first world anyway.

Basically, what I'm saying is, the beautiful irony here is that you only think the US is so great because your US-provided education is so awful you simply don't know any better. Shame you can't sell enough sandwiches to afford one of those $400 text books really. Or, you know, just use the fucking internet to learn something instead of spewing ignorant gibberish all over the place.

I'm going to guess you've never left the US in your life. Maybe briefly crossed over in to Canada for like a day, but that's it. You graduated high school with about a 2.0 and never went to college. Maybe took a few community college courses but nothing you'd really put on a resume. You took the first job that would actually hire you and have stayed ever since. You're ridiculously proud of your country because you have nothing to be proud of personally. Patriotism is a way for you to feel good about yourself. You base your self worth on the success of strangers who just happen to be born in the same place as you. You don't feel your family respects you. If you have any siblings you likely worry they are all far more successful than you. You probably still live with your parents, or at least lived with them well into your twenties while congratulating yourself on not needing welfare and pretending to be self-sufficient. Oh, and you can't keep a girlfriend.

How close did I get? No need to answer. You know, and that's all that matters.
    Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Bill Hicks

Quote Originally Posted by Paint_It_Black View Post
    Don't get me wrong, I love the US. I did live there for an entire decade. It's just that the only people who think the US is the greatest place in the world are the people who have never actually been anywhere else. And people who think the US is the greatest nation the world has ever seen have clearly suffered terribly due to one of the worst education systems the world has ever seen. Well, the first world anyway.

Basically, what I'm saying is, the beautiful irony here is that you only think the US is so great because your US-provided education is so awful you simply don't know any better. Shame you can't sell enough sandwiches to afford one of those $400 text books really. Or, you know, just use the fucking internet to learn something instead of spewing ignorant gibberish all over the place.

I'm going to guess you've never left the US in your life. Maybe briefly crossed over in to Canada for like a day, but that's it. You graduated high school with about a 2.0 and never went to college. Maybe took a few community college courses but nothing you'd really put on a resume. You took the first job that would actually hire you and have stayed ever since. You're ridiculously proud of your country because you have nothing to be proud of personally. Patriotism is a way for you to feel good about yourself. You base your self worth on the success of strangers who just happen to be born in the same place as you. You don't feel your family respects you. If you have any siblings you likely worry they are all far more successful than you. You probably still live with your parents, or at least lived with them well into your twenties while congratulating yourself on not needing welfare and pretending to be self-sufficient. Oh, and you can't keep a girlfriend.

How close did I get? No need to answer. You know, and that's all that matters.
    I am stunned. My jaw just hit the floor...wait a sec til I pick it up...holy shit that hurt. Ok..I'm back. How the fuck do you do it? Tell me now...do you have "the vision"? Cause I am feeling all goose bumpy and shit. It's like you know everything about everything. One problem, you assumed I graduated high school, you never threw in the possiblilty of problems with the law or that I may be chronic masterbaiter that wets the bed. I am still in utter awe of your gift. How is it you can throw out 20 random ass thoughts in the hopes that one may somehow get the attention it deserves. It's pure genius. I just shed a tear...damn.

Now let's get back to the original topic. PIB seems to have a problem staying focused.

Hate to break it to you but the original topic is dead. Bighead never actually returns to his threads and this one was too vague to inspire any further on-topic discussion.

And of course it only went off-topic when you started making it all about welfare cheats. Because that and how much you hate non-whites is all you ever say and you attempt to make every thread be about that. But carry on by all means.

Oh...so if bighead starts a thread and he never responds, the thread is pointless. So 99% of his threads are pontless you are saying.

I just gave one example of many. I can't help it I hate welfare and many on wlefare and SSI disability are fucking dirtbag shitless wonders. I can't help it they suck. You could have given an example...but ya didiiiin't.

I got all excited when I saw this, thinking that people were getting juicy with a game of have you ever/never have I ever ):
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

myspace.
    twitter.
    last.fm