Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Dress-style

Pictures .

Along with most of my (actually OUR...lol) other shit...she kept the wedding pics. Funny story though...I was working on my car last year, opened up the glove compartment...and there was her friggin veil from the wedding. So, I have that going for me.

So you kept her veil?

Madness .

Huh? Madness...of what? Throwing a veil back in the glove box of a car I never drive? Guess I'm just plain kkkkwwwaaazzzy. Only a girl would think this I suppose.

Whatever .

Quote Originally Posted by MOTO13 View Post
    Huh? Madness...of what? Throwing a veil back in the glove box of a car I never drive? Guess I'm just plain kkkkwwwaaazzzy. Only a girl would think this I suppose.
    I do think that it is crazy. I mean why do you still want that? I don't know how I look at it is, it's a bad reminder of something that didn't work out. Either you like dealing with that reminder or you still love her.... (which I hope not)
    Last edited by Tiny Vessels; 10-22-2013 at 02:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiny Vessels View Post
    I do think that it is crazy. I mean why do you still want that? I don't know how I look at it is, it's a bad reminder of something that didn't work out. Either you like dealing with that reminder or you still love her.... (which I hope not)
    I was working on the car...I opened the glove box and found it. I closed the glove box and there it stayed. Now, the car is on the other side til I decide o work on it again. It sure isn't a bad reminder to me. Hell, I found a Hot Wheels car from when I was a kid...know what i did? I kept it. Did it remind me of the beatings and torture i received as a kid? No. It reminded me I had a fucking Hot Wheel car. Thanks for the chime in though.

I'm sorry.

I just have a quick question...the inner workings of the female mind, are there any? Emotion always trumps any rational thinking. Gotta love that shit.