Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Dress-style

Quote Originally Posted by calichix View Post
    Moto, you remind me so much of a kid I knew in high school (who had down's syndrome), I can't get over it.
    For some reason...I bet you two got along real good. Let me guess, he was your tutor.

Ah right Moto replied to me trying to mock the very things I mocked in my post.

I guess I could worry about people thinking I'm an odd duck. But think about it, I only talk about myself and no one spends more than 2 seconds on me. You try to avoid yourself as a topic, and everyone pretty much figures you for a loser, though thats entirely due to your cliché online persona.
    Quote Originally Posted by T-6005 View Post
    I do no be following, fortune prick me if I do no.

Ok...Ok...settle down or I'll come by and bully you. Well, I don't thiiiiiiiiiiiiiink people see me as a loser. Actually, I am pretty sure most don't give that stuff 2 seconds thought. Attention spans in this age are way too short for most to care. Besides, I am about as interesting a topic as tapioca pudding. But when you lay out there for the world to see that you dress like an pre-pubescent dork...I may want to have a laugh at it.

See how much self-effacement does for pleasant conversation? Its really a step up. I am however concerned that you seem to know so much about pre-teen school uniforms.

See what I did there? I insulted you while simultaneously being self-deprecating, I'm only pointing this out because otherwise it'd go over your head.
    Quote Originally Posted by T-6005 View Post
    I do no be following, fortune prick me if I do no.

Did Moto really get married in his Subway uniform?

(ha, he'd call it "his Sunday best"!)

Quote Originally Posted by wheelchairman View Post
    See how much self-effacement does for pleasant conversation? Its really a step up. I am however concerned that you seem to know so much about pre-teen school uniforms.

See what I did there? I insulted you while simultaneously being self-deprecating, I'm only pointing this out because otherwise it'd go over your head.
    I will not tell you to go fuck yourself, because I am above all that. So don't do it. Nothing goes over my head...cause that would imply you think of me as dumb. I know a fucking genius like you certainly has figured out by now that I r not dum. I respond in the manner that will assist the reader come to the conclusion I want them to.

But did you get married in your Subway uniform?

Well, now I will only say this...I will not confirm nor deny that this actually happend. But if it did happen, I have no memory of it occurring.

Are you or were you ever married?

According to my ex-wife's attorney...yes, I was married.