Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: About Dexter's Voice.

3 members appreciate this post.

Amazing.! =P

1 members appreciate this post.

Default Impressive. Excellent. Dexter's voice is unique, rare, dynamic, awesome, flawless....

1 members appreciate this post.

The years of singing, smoking and drinking have taken a toll on his voice, as has his age. He does have trouble hitting the highest notes now and seems to get out of breath more easily. It's totally understandable, though. He's getting older and still an amazing talent for singing and exuding energy with his voice. Greg's voice sounds exactly the same as it did 20 years ago and he's almost never off-key. Noodles, we all know, isn't particularly good at singing. He does do pretty well on the back-up that he does do, though. I always thought that Greg and Noodles harmonize well when they both sing at the same time.
    I said, "Hi, Greg. I'm the creepy girl." He chuckled, then wanted a handshake and I gave it. I wanted a hug and he gave it. One of his sons was there, too. Cute. Then Pete got him to autograph my sign for me because I was too polite to ask myself since he was on his way to eat. Pete also took this of photo of him holding it. - 8/2/2014.
    https://twitter.com/PeteParada/statu...56317329436672
    Our official webpage: http://offspringunderground.com/

It's definitely not as annoying as yours, yellow. He's voice is contagious. It's fucking amazing! I just love Dexter's voice! The way it sounds when he sings it's like hearing an angel. Oh my gosh, am I having a crush on him again? Haha. Jealous?

Guys, thanks for the replies! I could not stop laughing at the posts here ...

I remember Dexter posted on here several years ago saying he used a particular brand of throat lozenge as one of his secret weapons for keeping his voice on tour. I can't remember how to spell it. Rigolleti's or something?

I've always thought the singer from Local H sounded pretty similar to Dexter.

Quote Originally Posted by Omni View Post
    I remember Dexter posted on here several years ago saying he used a particular brand of throat lozenge as one of his secret weapons for keeping his voice on tour. I can't remember how to spell it. Rigolleti's or something?

I've always thought the singer from Local H sounded pretty similar to Dexter.
    ricola cough drops?
    Last edited by cool 2 hate 681; 02-21-2014 at 07:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cool 2 hate 681 View Post
    ricola cough drops?
    That could be it. I was way off I guess, haha. I'm sure the post is still up if anyone is curious. It's always nice to hear an artist give advice like that.

Quote Originally Posted by cool 2 hate 681 View Post
    ricola cough drops?
    yeah I think I've seen those in his dressing room on his table, must be on the rider.

Ironically, he has smoked a bit. Listen to the Total Immortal cover.