Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I need help with a Bully

Default I need help with a Bully

There is this douchebag that comes around my neighborhood and bully's my roommates and I. The other night he starts yelling calling me every name he can think of and yelling untrue things. Then he starts yelling that if my roommates don't kick me out that he will start slashing tires. And sure enough he slashed 3 tires on one of my roommates car. This just one example of the shit he pulls. Every week he threatens violence and will do something harmful to our home or belongings.

WTF can I do? I hate bully's, but most of all I'm over this bullshit. My roommates are too scared to do anything, fearing he will hurt them, so they give him money. Which I think is wrong because then it seems like he is getting rewarded for being a douchebag and that he can get away with it. My roommates say the police won't do anything...I am so frustrated and I need help making him stop and getting rid of this douchebag.

Any suggestions

2 members appreciate this post.

Perhaps the Offspring can use their Illuminati connections to help?
    Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Bill Hicks

What about calling the police?

Or sneak up on him in the dead of night, and garrot him.

Paint it Black, please don't be a douche. Besides I thought the thread concluded with that they are not part of the illuminati. And if they are or not is a private matter and not to be discussed my us.

Duskygrin - most likely the police won't do anything, LAPD is weird about who they arrest and why. Or if he did go to jail it would be for a short minute, get out and be pissed off and do more damage.

I prayed to god and the angels to do whatever is necessary to get this douchebag to stop and go away forever.
    Last edited by yellow; 10-19-2013 at 11:43 AM.

Snap pictures of the damage and get the police. I understand that your options are limited, but there's really not much else you can do at this point, and I really wouldn't recommend taking this into your own hands.

Call the fucking cops.

Just do it.

Just call the fucking cops.
    Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Bill Hicks

Try to get a restraining order. You clearly feel threaten and he has damage property. You got to get the cops involved. If you keep letting it go it will get worse.

A state that's untouchable like Elliot Ness

yellow, you're being a dumbass. the lapd will only ignore your complaint if you carry on with this vague histrionic dumbassery. because there's nothing they can do about someone bullying you. make your complaint specific and back it up with proof. be more intelligent about it.

video him doing damage or harassing you and take pictures of the damage. take pictures of him. get his address. give that information to the police. call the police without telling him when he shows up.

he's not going to come back and attack you after he gets thrown in jail for one night. you know why? because going to jail is fucking expensive. and legal fees are expensive. and missing work is expensive.
    Quote Originally Posted by T-6005 View Post
    I like women who enjoy being dissatisfied sexually.

call the police or stop making up stories.
    I wrote a four word letter.

Quote Originally Posted by yellow View Post
    Duskygrin - most likely the police won't do anything, LAPD is weird about who they arrest and why. Or if he did go to jail it would be for a short minute, get out and be pissed off and do more damage.

I prayed to god and the angels to do whatever is necessary to get this douchebag to stop and go away forever.
    Gee, you've got some hope. And what's God gonna do about it? Send you Batman?

Seriously. Take your finger out of your arse and dial 999.
    And... wipe your phone clean afterwards.