Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: I need help with a Bully

Hmmm, interesting. A member named Yellow having a problem with a bully. Has anyone connected the dots?

Quote Originally Posted by Omni View Post
    Did this actually happen? If so, that's beyond fantastic.
    Yes, I recall a thread in GOD made by yellow which asked if/suggested that the Offspring was a member of the Illuminati. Doggone batshit up in herrr
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    I do not drink alcohol and coffee

I do not smoke and do not do drugs

I just do bumpin in my trunk

Quote Originally Posted by Omni View Post
    Did this actually happen? If so, that's beyond fantastic.
    Enjoy.

10 characters.
    Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Bill Hicks

Quote Originally Posted by yellow View Post
    The problem has been resolved. God is the one and only thing this bully is scared of. So my praying did work.
    Cool, looks like you won't have to put on the red light tonight.

Also, how was it exactly ? Every breath you take, Every move you make, Every bond you break, Every step you take, was he watching you ?

This message is for Paint It Black.

All the Beautiful Things you do

Respect my authoritah !

Default <3

This heart is for Harleyquiiinn.
    Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Bill Hicks

A state that's untouchable like Elliot Ness

Quote Originally Posted by T-6005 View Post
    I like women who enjoy being dissatisfied sexually.

Quote Originally Posted by MOTO13 View Post
    Hmmm, interesting. A member named Yellow having a problem with a bully. Has anyone connected the dots?
    wtf? yellow is a name I use on here, it is not my real name. And the bully is in the real world, so there are no dots to connect. The guy doesn't even know my online name is yellow.

Everyone just stop being mean already. I call bullshit on everyone in this thread!

Yes I asked for help, advice and instead I got bullied here. Cause that's the solution to my problem; was to have everyone in this thread be a fucking idiot. I do not feel like sharing anymore information with ya'll on this problem. I hope all of you feel good about yourself and proud. All of you are just as bad as the douchebag bully. Hey here's an idea call up your mom or kids or go on a first date and tell them what you did here and see if you get praised.

Hmm I bet more than half of you have been or are being bullied in your life, and because you got bullied. Instead of you standing up to that bully you decided to bully me.

Wow what a bunch of outstanding citizens. I come here for the band not any of you.

Won't you ever stop whingeing?

Yellow, stop saying that you were bullied. You weren't bullied, you were harassed and stalked by a creep. It's pretty much to make you react that people were harsh to you and insisted on the fact that you should call the police.

It's not some 12 year old stealing your lunch money : this is a grown man, slashing tires, threatening you and your friends. I honestly think your friends have a more healthy reaction by being scared, than you who is trying to minimize this.

Good thing if he left but I still think you should at least signal this to the cops.

All the Beautiful Things you do

Respect my authoritah !

It actually disturbed me a bit that she kept referring to this dangerous stalker as a "bully".

Now it amuses me that she thinks we're as bad as this individual even though we offered her solid advice, simply because some of us were a little rude about it.

Quote Originally Posted by yellow View Post
    Everyone just stop being mean already. I call bullshit on everyone in this thread!
    I'm sure God and the Angels are poised to sweep in at any moment.