Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: I need help with a Bully

I'm just sick of the bullshit and all the haters. Tell me, how is your bullying different. Just because the cops weren't called ya'll turned into bigger assholes. I came to you with a serious problem, some of you made jokes and called me a fucking idiot because I prayed. Well to me, when dealing with an asshole it is best to pray because obviously that person needs help, and I don't want my head chopped off. Just a word to the wise don't tell people what god and the angels won't help, because then you sound like satan., plus your pretty little head would explode if you knew 1/16th of what god and the angels do, and how they help people. You are a complete dumbass.

Quote Originally Posted by yellow View Post
    I'm just sick of the bullshit and all the haters. Tell me, how is your bullying different. Just because the cops weren't called ya'll turned into bigger assholes. I came to you with a serious problem, some of you made jokes and called me a fucking idiot because I prayed. Well to me, when dealing with an asshole it is best to pray because obviously that person needs help, and I don't want my head chopped off. Just a word to the wise don't tell people what god and the angels won't help, because then you sound like satan., plus your pretty little head would explode if you knew 1/16th of what god and the angels do, and how they help people. You are a complete dumbass.
    And you're just as rude as well as obnoxious, too old to be arguing with people on a message board and delusional. Why don't YOU stop being a passive aggressive bully? If this board bothers you this much, go find another one. It's the bloody internet. Walk away. Jesus. People like you are what made me give up on posting here.

Oh and ps? I fucking love LA.

Yellow, I am sorry if you feel you're being bullied. It was not the intent.

I was rude to you because your refusal to call the police was frustrating. Most people who responded in this thread legitimately wished to help you with your problem. Everyone could see what needed to be done yet you refused to do it. Then you started going on about praying being the solution and it became even more frustrating.

I do not wish to see you come to any harm and for that reason I urge you again to notify the police about this matter. Don't tell anyone else. Just contact the police and tell them everything you told us. For your own safety.

I will not post again in this thread. Good luck to you.
    Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Bill Hicks

I'm sorry that you thought you were being bullied. I didn't think I was bullying you at all. I know I and other people kept saying over and over again to go to the cops but if you thought that was bullying your crazy.

Guys, yellow is legit insane. She's stalked Dexter for years, showing up at Huntington Beach in hopes he'll be there, etc. She once claimed on the board that Noodles pranked her in a way that really hurt her and she was so upset about it and no longer a fan of the band. Then Noodles showed up, said he had no idea what she was talking about, but apologized anyway (kind of a, "I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings in any way, for whatever it is I may have done") and asked her to explain what happened. She then opted not to say what it was because it obviously didn't happen and she was just happy that she got Noodles' attention. In this thread, the "I do not feel like sharing anymore information with ya'll on this problem" really makes it sound like the whole thing was made up. She loves getting attention, and was probably hoping for sympathy and "poor you I'm so sorry!" stuff.

Plus, she's frequently posted about how much she hates everyone here and this community - pretty much every single time she makes a thread in GC, it ends up like that. If she hates us all so much, why does she keep coming here and making threads? Attention. That's why.

I'd feel sorry for her if she'd actually had a stalker/asshole like that, endangering her life. Of course she didn't want to call the police because the whole thing was a lie.

*Braces for yellow to attack me like she used to do all the time.*
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    I do not drink alcohol and coffee

I do not smoke and do not do drugs

I just do bumpin in my trunk

Thank you everyone except llamas for caring. I apologize if I got bitchy. Like I said this bully fears god and now is scared to death of me. I looked him dead in the eyes and saw his fear. And things are changing so that he will never bully anyone again. And when I prayed about my bully situation I also prayed for anyone else in the world that might be in a similar situation. Llamas I do have a serious problem with you, please by the grace of god GO AWAY!!!!! Do not post in my threads...stay the fuck away from me. Also stop posting lies about me. I have never stalked Dexter, and Huntington Beach? wtf are you talking about. Seriously I have no clue. I was born in Huntington Beach in 74, way before dexter or the Offspring were there, and my dad was a cop for 22 years in Huntington Beach! I grew up body surfing Huntington Beach. What is your proof or thought that I stalked Dexter?? Did Dexter tell you this, or because 1565 said I did, so you believed her. Seriously you need to stop saying that I stalked him, especially because you have no proof or evidence, and please ask Dexter if I stalked him, cause he will tell you NO! It is clear that you also have a problem with me, because no matter what theme my thread, you show up posting lies and bullshit. You are the fucking liar. You accuse me of stuff with no proof or evidence, then attack me in some way, which is completely unnecessary. Grow the fuck up. Make your own threads to be a fucking bitch in, and I promise to never post in any thread of yours. You are making a fool of yourself in front of a lot of people. Do you even realize it or aware of the fact that of how stupid you come off. Llamas you are just like my bully, you need to redirect your time and energy to something else not involved. Do something productive and positive and never speak of me again or come around me. Llamas are you stalking Dex ??? Because it kinda seems like you are.

BTW I'm just as frustrated about not calling the cops as everyone else. But I can't for reasons beyond my control. So I had to resort to unconventional ways to put fear in him to make him stop and go away.

And I fucking love LA too!!!

The lady doth protest too much, methinks.

I had no idea yellow was a female until I read it a couple of posts below.

Quote Originally Posted by yellow View Post
    Thank you everyone except llamas for caring. I apologize if I got bitchy. Like I said this bully fears god and now is scared to death of me. I looked him dead in the eyes and saw his fear. And things are changing so that he will never bully anyone again. And when I prayed about my bully situation I also prayed for anyone else in the world that might be in a similar situation. Llamas I do have a serious problem with you, please by the grace of god GO AWAY!!!!! Do not post in my threads...stay the fuck away from me. Also stop posting lies about me. I have never stalked Dexter, and Huntington Beach? wtf are you talking about. Seriously I have no clue. I was born in Huntington Beach in 74, way before dexter or the Offspring were there, and my dad was a cop for 22 years in Huntington Beach! I grew up body surfing Huntington Beach. What is your proof or thought that I stalked Dexter?? Did Dexter tell you this, or because 1565 said I did, so you believed her. Seriously you need to stop saying that I stalked him, especially because you have no proof or evidence, and please ask Dexter if I stalked him, cause he will tell you NO! It is clear that you also have a problem with me, because no matter what theme my thread, you show up posting lies and bullshit. You are the fucking liar. You accuse me of stuff with no proof or evidence, then attack me in some way, which is completely unnecessary. Grow the fuck up. Make your own threads to be a fucking bitch in, and I promise to never post in any thread of yours. You are making a fool of yourself in front of a lot of people. Do you even realize it or aware of the fact that of how stupid you come off. Llamas you are just like my bully, you need to redirect your time and energy to something else not involved. Do something productive and positive and never speak of me again or come around me. Llamas are you stalking Dex ??? Because it kinda seems like you are.

BTW I'm just as frustrated about not calling the cops as everyone else. But I can't for reasons beyond my control. So I had to resort to unconventional ways to put fear in him to make him stop and go away.

And I fucking love LA too!!!
    Dexter and Obama hate you and refused to help you with your cancer. Remember that? Remember when you were SOOO ANGRY at Dexter for not helping you?
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    I do not drink alcohol and coffee

I do not smoke and do not do drugs

I just do bumpin in my trunk

Wow, this thread makes me want to become active again... It made me lol so hard. Can't believe this woman keeps doing the same thing, over and over again...

Hello, Llamas I remembered I like you.

Quote Originally Posted by Llamas View Post
    Dexter and Obama hate you and refused to help you with your cancer. Remember that? Remember when you were SOOO ANGRY at Dexter for not helping you?
    What the fuck is wrong with you? You are an evil bitch. You're throwing my cancer in my face, and trying to use it against me..... and you find joy in people not helping me.
    Yes you fucking ugly whore, I have cancer. That makes my life suck enough. And now I have a bully who makes things even worse for me. Nobody helps me. I'm all alone fighting the hardest war to win. What are you getting at llmas, ????? I still didn't stalk Dexter. Who the fuck are you? Why do you think you are allowed to talk about my life. You don't know me, you are not my friend, so shut the fuck up. You fucking idiot. Please stay away from me, and don't ever speak about me again.
    So you just showed everyone what a lying evil cunt you are