Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: I need help with a Bully

Quote Originally Posted by yellow View Post
    I prayed to god and the angels to do whatever is necessary to get this douchebag to stop and go away forever.
    So, was asking us Plan A, or are you actively undermining God and the Angels by asking for our help after they're already on the case?

Quote Originally Posted by Baldwin View Post
    So, was asking us Plan A, or are you actively undermining God and the Angels by asking for our help after they're already on the case?

No, I need your help too. My prayer will protect you and keep you safe. You'll get brownie points with god.
    But also I'm gonna do what ever it takes to end the reign of terror this douche brings to my neighborhood. I would like to have multiple things gunin for him like in "smoking Aces"

Dusky Cali and Both of you are dumbass's; neither one of you probably haven't experienced anything like this, which is good. But being a lil bitch in this thread makes you a dumbass, cause it is a serious matter, and what I said to "web" applies to you too.

Webdutte, Go fuck yourself and don't read my threads. You have the choice not to read threads created by me, since you act like a cunt in every thread I'm gonna conclude you don't like me for so dumb ass reason; because I have never met you so I don't understand why you waste your time and enrgy being bitch to me. After you post it, how do you feel? Do you feel good about yourself? Does it make you a better person, friend, coworker. Without knowing you I can think of thousands of things that you could do instead of post in my thread. Please go away!

Back on topic; This guy is a complete street thug, in and out of jail his whole life. A minute in jail nothing to him.

Oh and for the 3 dumb bitches, not everyone is scared to go to jail: in fact do criminal activity everyday all day, so please your way would get me killed, so now you really have to shut the fuck up.

Also, I am pretty sure he is a c.i. (confidential informant) for LAPD, because this is guy is a fucking piece of shit who does bad mean evil things all day everyday and has been getting a way with it.

Call the police you fucking idiot.
    Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Bill Hicks

Also, I am pretty sure he is a c.i. (confidential informant) for LAPD, because this is guy is a fucking piece of shit who does bad mean evil things all day everyday and has been getting a way with it.
    If you think that then you gotta let the cops know. Maybe a reason that he keeps doing this is because he knows you won't go to the cops. You gotta stick up for yourself and show him that you won't let him win anymore.

[QUOTE=Paint_It_Black;1506104]Call the police you fucking idiot.[/QUOTE

You are the fucking idiot so shut the fuck up and go away

you're right yellow, I have probably been unreasonably unkind to you and could certainly find better ways to spend my time. that said, call the police.
    I wrote a four word letter.

I guess I'll have to live with being a "dumbass".

True, though, I've never experienced anything like it. Worst that happened to me was being chased up the stairs by some loony with a camera and robbed by little gypsies at a street cash dispenser.
    Guess what? I called the cops, and got the matter sorted out in no time.

You seriously should stop playing B-movie scenarios in your head (what's more, on loop...) and take concrete action. Dial. The. Police. If you don't, and something bad happens, something really bad, not only will you regret not having done so, but you'll be liable, too, for failing to render assistance while things were still escalating.

But also I'm gonna do what ever it takes to end the reign of terror this douche brings to my neighborhood.
    Except call the police?

If you're not going to call the police for whatever fucked-up reason, it sounds like the only alternatives are ;

- ignore this person and hope he eventually stops bothering you.
    - engage him in dialogue and find if there's anything you can do to come to some kind of truce.
    - move someplace else.
    - murder him in cold blood, then get caught and go to prison for a long long time.

Take your pick and leave us out of it, because God and the Angels are not going to help you, and neither is anybody on an internet BBS.

"Jail doesn't bother him", so let's just not report him to the cops! Great idea! That is letting him get away with it right there. If he's really that bad, eventually he'll get reported to the cops enough times to spend some real time in prison. He only gets away with it if people let him. Listen to calichix. Get evidence of what he's been doing. If he's really doing nasty stuff, he'll get proper punishment.

And you frequently talk about how bad the LAPD is... why do you still live in LA if the police there don't do anything to help you? I'd leave a place where I couldn't even expect the police to help with someone who's repeatedly destroying my property without provocation.
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    I do not drink alcohol and coffee

I do not smoke and do not do drugs

I just do bumpin in my trunk