Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: I need help with a Bully

Quote Originally Posted by Baldwin View Post
    Except call the police?

If you're not going to call the police for whatever fucked-up reason, it sounds like the only alternatives are ;

- ignore this person and hope he eventually stops bothering you.
    - engage him in dialogue and find if there's anything you can do to come to some kind of truce.
    - move someplace else.
    - murder him in cold blood, then get caught and go to prison for a long long time.

Take your pick and leave us out of it, because God and the Angels are not going to help you, and neither is anybody on an internet BBS.
    Now you need to shut the fuck up. I wanted to call the police, but my roommates won't for a bunch of bullshit reasons. When I asked for help, I was looking for some ideas on how to handle the situation. You get a second shut the fuck up for trying to tell me what god and the angels will or won't do. Did god tell you, no I won't help yellow? Wtf, why were you nice and now you are being a douchebag?

Plus god and the angels will help karma get him!
    People get killed where I live if you go to the cops. And his douchebag was around long before I moved to the neighborhood. And yes I do plan on moving as soon as I can. If I could some how talk to the cops without him knowing I would...maybe have him get busted on a different charge so he doesn't come after my roommates and I.

I asked the board for help because there are a lot of guys on the board, and maybe one of them had a bully experience and could share what he did to make the bully stop.

Call the police you fucking idiot.
    Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Bill Hicks

paint by color you are the fucking idiot

1 members appreciate this post.

Quote Originally Posted by yellow View Post
    When I asked for help, I was looking for some ideas on how to handle the situation. You get a second shut the fuck up for trying to tell me what god and the angels will or won't do.... Plus god and the angels will help karma get him!
    Call the police, reason with him, ignore him, move away, or kill him. Those are your options. I don't care which one you choose.

And yes, God told me that he won't help you, because I'm capable of reading the Bible and know that God's judgement doesn't apply to the living. God's judgement comes after you die, as the bible has repeatedly, repeatedly stated. Karma is a filthy heathen eastern concept, and you'll be called to account and burn in everlasting hellfire for believing in it, just as you'll be burning in everlasting hellfire for asking God and the Angels to fuck with somebody instead of turning the other cheek like a good little Christian.

Quote Originally Posted by The motherfucking Bible
    Hebrews 9:27
    "And just as it is appointed for man to die once, and after that comes judgment."

2 Corinthians 5:10
    For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ, so that each one may receive what is due for what he has done in the body, whether good or evil.
    My point being, if you're going to rely on God and the Angels to fix your problems for you, you should learn the fucking rules of Goderating.

I would go behind your roommates back and call the cops in order to get this guy to back off and leave you alone.

Quote Originally Posted by Baldwin View Post
    Call the police, reason with him, ignore him, move away, or kill him. Those are your options. I don't care which one you choose.

And yes, God told me that he won't help you, because I'm capable of reading the Bible and know that God's judgement doesn't apply to the living. God's judgement comes after you die, as the bible has repeatedly, repeatedly stated. Karma is a filthy heathen eastern concept, and you'll be called to account and burn in everlasting hellfire for believing in it, just as you'll be burning in everlasting hellfire for asking God and the Angels to fuck with somebody instead of turning the other cheek like a good little Christian.

My point being, if you're going to rely on God and the Angels to fix your problems for you, you
    should learn the fucking rules of Goderating.

All prayer get answered, and you ask you shall receive.
    I do believe in god and the angel's but I am not a bible thumper. Thy will be done on earth as in heaven. some of my favorite quote's I did ask god and the angels to stop this person and relocate him away from me, because he is reaping extremely bad karma by being a threat to himself and to society. He is the sole cause of his own frustration due to free will, and the laws of action and reaction. Something's are true and or exist whether or not you believe in it. And other things only exist because you believe it.

Quote Originally Posted by yellow View Post
    Something's are true and or exist whether or not you believe in it. And other things only exist because you believe it.
    And some things don't exist no matter how much you want them to.

Oh, and call the police.
    Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Bill Hicks

1 members appreciate this post.

If I were you, I'd send a Message in a Bottle... because Police is always there to help you.

Yeah yeah I know, I have to shut the fuck up because I don't take your problem seriously.

But I do though... You should call the Police before they find your head cut off from the rest of your body in a garbage can somewhere.

All the Beautiful Things you do

Respect my authoritah !

Eh, judging by your behavior in this thread, I have to think God sent the bully as a punishment for you being a horrible human being.

You won't call the cops on a bully, but you will act like a piece of shit to people trying to help you.
    Quote Originally Posted by T-6005 View Post
    I do no be following, fortune prick me if I do no.

Default <3

Quote Originally Posted by Harleyquiiinn View Post
    If I were you, I'd send a Message in a Bottle... because Police is always there to help you.
    Yes.

10 characters.