View Poll Results: Do you see MOTO13 as a "loser"?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes.

9 56.25%
  • Don't know / Don't care

2 12.50%
  • No.

5 31.25%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Opinions Needed

Hybrid View

Default Opinions Needed

Quote Originally Posted by MOTO13 View Post
    Well, I don't thiiiiiiiiiiiiiink people see me as a loser.
    So, apparently MOTO13 does not believe people see him as a loser.

I suspect he is wrong about that.

In the interest of fairness I will not try to sway any opinions in this post. I only ask that you search your soul and answer as truthfully as you can. Is MOTO13 a loser?

We probably should agree on a definition though since people presumably have varying ideas of what a "loser" actually is. MOTO13 constantly claims to be more intelligent than many other people here and also seems to think himself quite witty. If you feel that his self-image is grossly inflated just go ahead and vote "loser" on this one.

MOTO13 constantly complains about liberals, welfare, foreigners, Muslims and generally anyone who is not white. Even amongst white people he values only those with good jobs. MOTO13 makes sandwiches for a living. If you feel that bigotry, racism and hypocrisy are bad just go ahead and vote "loser" on this one.

Thanks for voting.
    Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Bill Hicks

Lol I can't believe you actually made this a thread. Wow... but MOTO is a special individual. He's decent once you actually get to know him and get past his very opinionated views. Have you ever thought maybe he acts like this because he knows he can get arise from people and he lives for that. He loves playing the asshole. Does it piss me off at times? Yeah it does. But by no means do I hate him or think that he is a loser. Oh and btw his sandwiches are amazing!

Quote Originally Posted by Tiny Vessels View Post
    Have you ever thought maybe he acts like this because he knows he can get arise from people and he lives for that.
    That kind of makes one a loser though...

Holy jack rabbit jumping shit. This is awsome...want to know why? I shit you not, I was wondering if you would ever post a dumb thread like this. Do you have some wierd fascination with me or something? You seem like a bright kind of guy...what the hell defines a person aa a loser to you? Now be specific and don't just say...you. I keep trying to tell you nobody cares about this crap except you, but, here we are. Try to be nice, my self esteem obviously rides on your approval of me.

1 members appreciate this post.

Of course you love this, you've been attention-whoring with the lamest shock-schtick since day one.
    Quote Originally Posted by T-6005 View Post
    I do no be following, fortune prick me if I do no.

Yeah..7 years+ and 905 posts. Do the math....(.33) posts per day. Just looking for love baby. Anytime the Mods want to delete disphits this thread, you have my humble approval.

Quote Originally Posted by Paint_It_Black View Post
    Even amongst white people he values only those with good jobs. MOTO13 makes sandwiches for a living.
    So he's basically a white Uncle Ruckus? The truth is, the BBS has a rotating cast of people like this, and without them the place feels incomplete.

I suspect most of the people still visiting this place are losers in their own different way, so I'm going to go with yes.

1 members appreciate this post.

Well, as I said before, I consider him the male version of a Cat Lady. It appears that he hates the world we live in but obviously can't do anything about it and therefore, seeks for a shelter where he can really be himself : This BBS.

Right now, we're basically Moto's cats. Because he can express his thoughts on life to us and doesn't really care wether we answer or not.

Meow, Moto. Meow.

Edit : I agree with Omni.
    Last edited by Harleyquiiinn; 10-24-2013 at 05:41 AM.

All the Beautiful Things you do

Respect my authoritah !

I also agree with Omni and continue my unrequited love for Harley.
    Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Bill Hicks

This thread is not very nice.