View Poll Results: Do you see MOTO13 as a "loser"?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes.

9 56.25%
  • Don't know / Don't care

2 12.50%
  • No.

5 31.25%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Opinions Needed

Quote Originally Posted by Duskygrin View Post
    Undue sense of self-worth.
    We all lose the race in the end.
    Undue? Hardly. If you don't have a decent sense of self worth, you shouldn't (and won't) be in the friggin race. The world needs course markers too.

Quote Originally Posted by MOTO13 View Post
    What constitutes a loser? I mean hell, he must have some idea what makes up being a loser. This might be fun...don't get personal, but what the hell is a loser? Let's find out.
    Hmm. It's not a term I really use in that way to be honest. I don't think of people as "losers" generally. What's your definition?

Quote Originally Posted by Mega Man View Post
    I've seen some intelligent and insightful discussions come out of the General Offspring Discussion section, but once I venture into the Off Topic realm, I find stuff like this… yeah...
    Yes, I made this thread and it's awful. Don't judge General Chat on this terrible thread alone. Stick around a bit longer at least before making up your mind.

But do be aware that this section of the board is largely filled with members who no longer really have much interest in the band.
    “Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves.” – Bill Hicks

Alright, I probably took this thread a little too seriously, my bad.

If you're looking for actual thought-provoking discussion about the Offspring, you're about ten years too late. Sometimes I forget that this is even a band's forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Omni View Post
    If you're looking for actual thought-provoking discussion about the Offspring, you're about ten years too late. Sometimes I forget that this is even a band's forum.
    Same, haha. The peak of actual talk about the band is around album releases, and each album is getting less and less attention... Days Go By hardly created much of a bustle here. It's always a bit of a shock to realize that new people come here occasionally in hopes of talking about the Offspring :P
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    I do not drink alcohol and coffee

I do not smoke and do not do drugs

I just do bumpin in my trunk

Well, when a website about a band has been around as long as the Offspring's, there is bound to be a time when it comes down to members shooting off their mouth to each other. The common thread many of us are is the band.

That being said, let's get back to why this thread exixts...what is a loser? Just list one reason you would lable someone as an actual loser. None of this petty shit like say...PIB is a loser because he bites the heads off his gerbils when he's done with them. Let's all be above this.

1. Dishonesty. Hate this shit. I am talking purposeful deceit for gain at the expense of another. Happens everyday I know, just don't like it. Loser.

Well, again, "loser" is not a term I use. But, following on your theme, I'll say hypocrisy.

Quote Originally Posted by Omni View Post
    Sometimes I forget that this is even a band's forum.
    Sometimes I remember it is a band's forum. That's always weird.
    “Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves.” – Bill Hicks

I wonder if MOTO even voted in the poll.. Yeah that was a very random thought but if someone started a poll about me I would vote in it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiny Vessels View Post
    I wonder if MOTO even voted in the poll.. Yeah that was a very random thought but if someone started a poll about me I would vote in it.
    Well, here's no. 2 reason someone may possibly be a loser...can't follow the fucking rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Now, TV, why are we in this thread? Please list a god damn reason someone may be a frigging loser...shit.

Oh, I voted.

Quote Originally Posted by MOTO13 View Post
    Well, here's no. 2 reason someone may possibly be a loser...can't follow the fucking rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Now, TV, why are we in this thread? Please list a god damn reason someone may be a frigging loser...shit.

Oh, I voted.
    Describe a loser... ok here's a reason. You may a loser if you take advantage of someone buys you a drink every single week and you can't even buy them a shot every week. And that person has to ask you to buy them.

Oh and also someone who doesn't like House.
    Last edited by Tiny Vessels; 10-27-2013 at 10:23 PM.