View Poll Results: Do you see MOTO13 as a "loser"?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes.

9 56.25%
  • Don't know / Don't care

2 12.50%
  • No.

5 31.25%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Opinions Needed

Quote Originally Posted by Omni View Post
    If you're looking for actual thought-provoking discussion about the Offspring, you're about ten years too late. Sometimes I forget that this is even a band's forum.
    Boy, that post-Splinter period had to have done a number on their fan base. Though in all serious, it seems like there's a schism between the Offspring discussion members and the off-topic members, with very few crossing over. But you people seem cool, I might stay.

You're a loser if you keep losing all the bloody time. Is that so very hard to comprehend?

2 members appreciate this post.

Quote Originally Posted by Mega Man View Post
    Though in all serious, it seems like there's a schism between the Offspring discussion members and the off-topic members, with very few crossing over.
    It's been that way since the dawn of days. It's origins go even further. Evidence of it can be traced back to the chaotic primordial soup that existed even before the Age of White.

Are you the prophesied one? Legend spoke of one who could traverse the barriers between our worlds. Could you be...the Forumwalker?
    “Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves.” – Bill Hicks

As PIB said, General Discussion is like the Hotel California. You can check out anytime you like, you can never leave [Insert Guitar Solo];

I was a great poster in GOD when I first arrived, but then I discovered General Discussion and I don't even bother to check General Offspring Discussion. Contrary to other members here, I still enjoy listening to the band but after all, it's just one topic of discussion... There is only so many times you can "guess the lyrics"...

It might already too late for you, Mega Man. Welcome.

All the Beautiful Things you do

Respect my authoritah !

Quote Originally Posted by Paint_It_Black View Post
    It's been that way since the dawn of days. It's origins go even further. Evidence of it can be traced back to the chaotic primordial soup that existed even before the Age of White.

Are you the prophesied one? Legend spoke of one who could traverse the barriers between our worlds. Could you be...the Forumwalker?
    Btw, started playing magic 2014, you were right, very addictive.
    Quote Originally Posted by T-6005 View Post
    I do no be following, fortune prick me if I do no.

Quote Originally Posted by wheelchairman View Post
    Btw, started playing magic 2014, you were right, very addictive.

Wait, wait, wait... You mean the cards ? What is so special about the 2014 edition ? Or is it something else ?

All the Beautiful Things you do

Respect my authoritah !

Quote Originally Posted by Paint_It_Black View Post
    You refer to the prophecy of one who will bring balance to the Force?

And yeah, the General Offspring Discussion is definitely in a slow period… it's pretty much just "new album plz" nowadays. I'm thankful so long as we don't have to wait five years for an album again, but whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by Harleyquiiinn View Post
    Wait, wait, wait... You mean the cards ? What is so special about the 2014 edition ? Or is it something else ?
    Yeah its the cards... BUT I'm talking about the video game (available on all platforms really).
    Quote Originally Posted by T-6005 View Post
    I do no be following, fortune prick me if I do no.

Damn, I wish you were playing the 2013 edition. That's the one I have.

My housemate has loads of the actual physical cards and we play 2014 with his brother over Skype. Pretty fun.
    “Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves.” – Bill Hicks

How does one go about obtaining new packs of cards in the Magic video game? Do you have to take in-game part-time jobs to earn extra cash like working at a comic book store or mowing the neighbor's lawns or shoveling snow or having rich parents?