Thread: New album done! Roadkill Joey

Hybrid View

Smile New album done! Roadkill Joey

Hey guys!

Dont know if you guys even remember, but I showed a demo from our album that we were working on,
    and now after a shitload of time, the album is finally done!
    So if anyones interested check it out here:
    http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list...PNVVfitnxybyZ2

feel free to bash or like or whatever, any reaction and criticism is very much welcome

ps: I sing and play bass

Shit, I've liked your stuff for years, back from when you did those Offspring covers with guitar, bass and vocals only (pretty sure that was you, correct me if I'm wrong).

The first and second song of your new album sound awesome. I'll edit this or make a new post when I've listened to it in its entirety.

EDIT:

Yeah, spotify or bandcamp(downloadable for reasonable amount of monies) this stuff. The best pop/punk rockish music I've heard in a long time. Seriously, every song is just a joy to listen to.
    Last edited by Chainsaw; 11-01-2013 at 07:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chainsaw View Post
    Shit, I've liked your stuff for years, back from when you did those Offspring covers with guitar, bass and vocals only (pretty sure that was you, correct me if I'm wrong).

The first and second song of your new album sound awesome. I'll edit this or make a new post when I've listened to it in its entirety.

EDIT:

Yeah, spotify or bandcamp(downloadable for reasonable amount of monies) this stuff. The best pop/punk rockish music I've heard in a long time. Seriously, every song is just a joy to listen to.

Wow thanks man =) that is awsome!
    Yeah it will be distributed to Spotify and iTunes and everything in a couple of weeks =)

I see your all videos. very nice Clips.

Home Theater