Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What makes you happy?

Default What makes you happy?

What makes me happy is Love, laughter, music, sex, life, family, friends and animals. I'm curious to know all about you. Seriously. #humble

You do realize this ain't twitter, right?!

Haha. I've missed you guys!

But how did she escape from The Pit?

Wow, what a super thread. What makes me happy...hmmm??? Gosh, birds in the morning for sure. I love shooting the little bastards. Homelss people as well. Makes my life seem almost bearable in comparison. Oh yeah, getting my dick sucked...that's a winning day for sure. Seeing someone hungry on TV and then throwing out half my food at dinner cause I am so fucking full. That is just the best. Oh yeah, taking a really good beer piss...all over some assholes car door handle at the bar. Gosh, life is good.

@13: a little sarcasm.

Weren't you supposed to have been dead by now? Also, why do you constantly make new screen names instead of just using the same one?

1 members appreciate this post.

happiness is a choice. so I choose to be happy. you can only feel one emotion at a time. Overall I'm a happy person. So when the forum members choose to be douches, which I don't like, I compartmentalize the forum so it doesn't effect my life, and I can still be happy. I do this with everything.

1 members appreciate this post.

Oh and having DULCE MARIA back makes me HAPPY.! She is one of the most awesome people I know, she is a great friend to have. I feel lucky to have gotten to know her, she is a special girl that is gonna go far in life, and she stands up for the greater good of all!!!

And nieh, watch what you say, your little comment about she should be dead, is out of line and I will not tolerate it. That is beyond mean and cruel, you are being evil. Do you want people to wish you were dead? or say what you said in a public forum????? You owe her an apology NOW! I'm curious as to how you felt while typing it. Is that what makes you happy, being a fucking douchebag, typing mean things to someone you don't know, and hasn't done anything to you. If you are that evil of a person, maybe you should go away. How old are you? and who the fuck are you to even make such a statement.