Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: What makes you happy?

1 members appreciate this post.

Everyone probably felt like they were bullied when they were younger. I did, even though I have memories of being a bully too.
    Quote Originally Posted by T-6005 View Post
    I do no be following, fortune prick me if I do no.

Quote Originally Posted by nieh View Post
    When I asked you said you had been diagnosed as bipolar before. And you behave like you're bipolar. And suffer from delusions like people who are bipolar.
    yea, i dunno, i'm going thru a dark period of time with my life. i cannot seem to control whatever i'm feeling or doing or saying or thinking. i'm not like most 29 year old's that have everything they want and need. only god/jesus can judge me.

1 members appreciate this post.

No 29 year old has everything, everyone's got bills to pay and stuff to deal with, we just don't flash it about because we're not melodramatic.
    Quote Originally Posted by T-6005 View Post
    I do no be following, fortune prick me if I do no.

2 members appreciate this post.

Quote Originally Posted by Dulce Maria View Post
    i'm not like most 29 year old's that have everything they want and need.
    I judge you as being a fucking idiot.

only god/jesus can judge me.
    Holy shit, I must be god/jesus because I totally just judged you.

These stigmata are going to be really handy when masturbating.
    Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Bill Hicks

yea, i dunno, i'm going thru a dark period of time with my life. i cannot seem to control whatever i'm feeling or doing or saying or thinking. i'm not like most 29 year old's that have everything they want and need. only god/jesus can judge me.
    Why dark? What's the matter? When it comes to matters of the mind...I'm it. Talk to me.

I'm the one who appreciated your post PIB. That stigmata thing made me laugh. Although it's kind of wrong in many ways. I hope Yellow prays for your soul.

But seriously, are Dulce Maria and Yellow the same person ? Because it really feels like it.

(Also, Nobody likes you when you're 29...)

All the Beautiful Things you do

Respect my authoritah !

Quote Originally Posted by Harleyquiiinn View Post
    (Also, Nobody likes you when you're 29...)
    Lot's like it when you're 69 however.

Quote Originally Posted by Harleyquiiinn View Post
    I hope Yellow prays for your soul.
    When people pray for me I find it hilarious, obviously, but also incredibly sweet. I mean, it's all nonsense to me, but they actually believe it and are taking the time (admittedly only seconds) to do something (entirely useless) nice for me.

It's a bit like when your dog leaves a dead bird in the middle of your house for you. You can't berate it. It thought it was helping and it's too stupid to know better.

And no, dulce and yellow are not the same person. You know how if you stick your hand in really hot or really cold water at first your brain can't tell which it is but it knows something horrible is happening? That.
    Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Bill Hicks

Quote Originally Posted by Paint_It_Black View Post
    When people pray for me I find it hilarious, obviously, but also incredibly sweet. I mean, it's all nonsense to me, but they actually believe it and are taking the time (admittedly only seconds) to do something (entirely useless) nice for me.
    See PIB, you have it all wrong...again. When they pray for you, I doubt you'd find it hilarious or sweet if you knew what they were praying for.