Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: What makes you happy?

1 members appreciate this post.

Well, Yellow, I was just asking. As PIB said, it s really because you have the same way of talking. I didnt mean to offend you, I was just wondering.

All the Beautiful Things you do

Respect my authoritah !

what makes me happy is my little bucketlist of stuff dinosaurs, aliens, robots, creatures, ghosts, sheldon lee cooper, the ps4, shopping, eating, sleeping, drinking, the beaches, surfer dudes, skater dudes, nerds, geeks, dweebs, dorks, funny dudes, hot rods, vintage pinups, classic cars, sports bars, farting, smoking a cig, coffee, donuts, cookies, mexican food, saying the word fuck!, knowledge, reading, learning, studying shit, metal bands, deejays, jokes, pranks, the color black, and sweet things like a hug or a kiss.

Do you and Yellow follow Fiona Apple? I feel like you should.

Quote Originally Posted by nieh View Post
    Do you and Yellow follow Fiona Apple? I feel like you should.

I don't relate to her songs; and her one hit wonder refers to something about the devil .... sorry I can't remember the lyrics they didn't ring true for me when I heard the song.

I apologize if the folk here misunderstand my post or if my grammar isn't always up to par. I get distracted a lot when I'm typing my post; and when I post from my phone I experience technical problems...so my bad.. For the future I will make a conscious effort to clearly make my point. Dulce and I have completely different life problems, so it is not right to compare how we deal with our problems. Everybody's problems are equally important. I am not embarrassed by how I deal with my life. I am a sensitive person that feels her emotions, which is normal and healthy; not a childish fit. I'm venting my opinion because it helps me reduce the pressure life puts on us. Again I'm sorry if my venting was misunderstood or seen as arrogant. Most of the time I talk about the small problems I have like my cat being in labor or having a problem with the neighborhood bully. By no means does this make me a "troubled individual", "legitimately mentally ill", stalk Dexter, or depressing due to my age. I simply find these comments rude, mean and immature; because again you don't know me or aware of what my real problems are. I am a human being just trying to get though life. I'm dealing with ovarian cancer and the effects it has on my life. It is nobody's fault that this is my huge life lesson. So I'm sorry if I make spelling and grammar errors, or come off as arrogant when say something about myself to cheer up. I shared this information only to help you understand me a little better. Please forgive me for when I'm wrong and make mistakes. I am no where near perfect, I fuck up a lot, that just me.
    Last edited by yellow; 11-12-2013 at 08:20 AM.

@ nieh: criminal by fiona apple. i'm not a fan of her music. i follow the offspring, young the giant and of course the neighbourhood.
    Last edited by Dulce Maria; 11-13-2013 at 01:22 PM.

above all, what truly makes me happy is bringing peace to the world.

Default You're welcome

I just had to delete the post I was typing.

Fuck me it's hard not being a dick sometimes.

(You're welcome)
    Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Bill Hicks

you guys are in for a little treat.

My children make me happy: http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o...pse5287bdd.jpg
    Yes, they are kittens.

Noodles, the Offspring Underground, science documentaries, painkillers, Offspring music, my friends, Greg's singing, dinosaur books, stargazing and meteor showers in the winter, watching Chelsea Lately, and intelligently debating US conspiracy theories.
    Sign this petition Suzy made for me to get my interview with Greg K: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/873/7...ew-you-dammit/
    The Offspring UG interview me about said Greg K interview: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52j5kjyuug0
    Our official webpage: http://offspringunderground.com/