Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: What makes you happy?

Moto, you registered in 2006 ?! How weird ! You didn't post anything untill a few months now ?

PIB> I see what you mean... Still, I find it weird that just when Yellow has this weird outburst about us being a bunch of big bullies, Dulce suddenly comes back and is the only one who seems able to communicate with Yellow....

Anyway, it doesn't really matter anyway. I don't mind clones. I like clones. If I had more vocabulary, I'd probably have 2 or 3 clones by now...

Also, on topic, wine makes me happy. And I'm really happy right now...

All the Beautiful Things you do

Respect my authoritah !

Default a lost soul.

Quote Originally Posted by MOTO13 View Post
    Why dark? What's the matter? When it comes to matters of the mind...I'm it. Talk to me.
    i'm consuming alot of negativity. i fucking hate it. it makes me feel outsolated and ugly. i guess, i'm just in a weird/strange phase of how i disapproach the world. what are the odds? i dunno. awkwardness. by the way, i'm not mad at any of you here. thanks for being honest with me. i do appreciate it. 29 it sets a new low for my loserness! so case closed. case expired.

1 members appreciate this post.

Dulce, sorry for being a dick. It comes naturally to me I'm afraid.

I'm sorry you're going through a tough time. I'm approaching 32 and really this is the worst time of my life so please don't feel that the universe is singling you out or anything. Like wheelchairman said, everyone has problems. Most people just keep it to themselves. But you don't have to. If you want to talk about your problems that is fine. This forum is not the safest place to do that though. You will receive some nice replies but you will also be mocked and laughed at. If you can handle that then keep on as you are. If not then there are countless avenues of support you can pursue.

And if makes you feel any better, I'm sure I'm at least as much of a loser as you are, most likely more so.

Feel better.
    Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Bill Hicks

my main goal is to start living again without any regrets from my past to present. the future is now so might aswell look forward to the light.

you're not a loser.

Quote Originally Posted by Paint_It_Black View Post
    Dulce, sorry for being a dick. It comes naturally to me I'm afraid.

I'm sorry you're going through a tough time. I'm approaching 32 and really this is the worst time of my life so please don't feel that the universe is singling you out or anything. Like wheelchairman said, everyone has problems. Most people just keep it to themselves. But you don't have to. If you want to talk about your problems that is fine. This forum is not the safest place to do that though. You will receive some nice replies but you will also be mocked and laughed at. If you can handle that then keep on as you are. If not then there are countless avenues of support you can pursue.

And if makes you feel any better, I'm sure I'm at least as much of a loser as you are, most likely more so.

Feel better.

I am having a problem understanding the folks here. First why do you folk think that dulce and I are the same person? what are the similarities? Have you noticed the differences? I think Dulce is a cool chick, so I will take it as a compliment that folks think we are the same. I am 10 years older than her. We live completely different lives. We barley have anything in common; I think love for the Offspring is our commonality. But I've been to lots of Offspring shows and Dulce hasn't gone to any shows and doesn't want to. I get high and she doesn't; which should show you that we are not the same person. Also she tolerates the bullshit here, to where I call folk out on their bullshit, especially when they are being douchebags. It seems to me that ya'll are a lil nicer to her and maybe even like her; as for me I am aware of how much ya'll hate me. Harley, I used to have respect for you, and I'm not sure why all of a sudden you are making untrue statements about me, which is uncool. I thought you were an attorney, so I expect more from you. But now you seem like just another teenager who thinks it's cool to say mean things about other people you don't know. It makes you look petty, jealous and immature. I would really appreciate it if you would refrain from posting anything about me, because you don't even know me.

You both wallow in your own misery, your insanities and insecurities figuratively scream through the keyboard. Also a tendency to lie, exaggerate or simply overreact. Your vulnerability shines so brightly through what you say that you attract all the wrong attention. That's why.

Its depressing you're so old, I find it hard to believe you'll find a solution to your problems by yourself. I could be wrong. Good luck.
    Quote Originally Posted by T-6005 View Post
    I do no be following, fortune prick me if I do no.

People in glass houses shouldn't throw rocks.

See again you make assumptions about me that are not true. You lie about yourself and lie about other people. You judge people according to your standards like your god, and when you act like a fucking douchebag you try to justify it by putting everyone else down, mean while showing the world how insecure you are about yourself and your life. What makes you so perfect? You hide behind your avatar, while Dulce and I are ourselves. I love me!!!!

You do realize that none of what you said makes any sense, right? You're an adult, its time to start approaching your life and problems from a calmer perspective instead of throwing these childish fits. It'll help you a lot more in the long run, it will also be way less embarrassing for you.

P.s. My avatar is a picture of myself, you don't have one. Who is hiding what?
    Quote Originally Posted by T-6005 View Post
    I do no be following, fortune prick me if I do no.

Yellow, I'm not sure you really understand what jealousy is. I regularly see you accuse people of being jealous of you. I assure you, when people mock you, it is not because they are in any way jealous of you.

I don't say this to be mean in any way. I suspect you really believe what you're saying and I'm simply pointing out that you are mistaken.

You seem aware that people are perhaps less hostile towards Dulce. This would be because she does not display the arrogance that you do. You are both, well, let's say "troubled individuals", and like wheelchairman pointed out that is a big part of why you are viewed as being similar. But Dulce seems to accept blame for her problems, likely even too much so. That is always somewhat endearing. You seem to stubbornly refuse to acknowledge your own vaults and view yourself as a perpetual victim. And, again, accusing everyone of being jealous of you really is not endearing at all.

You are also viewed as being similar simply because of your writing style. Neither of you seem to put much effort into spelling, grammar, punctuation or really any aspect of communication. This bbs has never reacted well to that. To be honest with you that style of writing is actually offensive to many of us. So while you feel you are receiving unprovoked attacks you may actually have offended your detractors first, albeit unwittingly.

I am not attempting to justify why people mock you. I am only trying to help you understand some reasons why it might happen. I actually sincerely hope everyone will stop making fun of you because you seem to be legitimately mentally ill. I rather enjoy being a douche but picking on people like you is just not sporting. I was guilty of it until recently but I'm trying to be better. Good luck to you.

Edit: Wheelchairman is not being mean to you either. He's actually saying helpful things that you should consider.
    Last edited by Paint_It_Black; 11-10-2013 at 05:51 PM.
    Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Bill Hicks

can't we all just get along? make peace not war. love more, hate less. respect one another, help eachother. seriously.