Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Things you'll never live down

Quote Originally Posted by disclaimer_07 View Post
    Christmas is of pagan origin, if I remember correcly. It originally was some sort of pagan holiday (when people celebrated the day of the birth of a sun-god), but then the Church turned it into a "Christian" holiday and called it "Christmas". As for when Jesus was born, no one really knows the exact date.
    Exactly. Kind of similar to how the day besides Easter that is a holiday varies from country to country. Some countries have Good/Black/Great/Easter Friday because there's a belief that Jesus was crucified on that day, and other countries have Easter/Big Monday - in those countries, they don't believe Jesus died on Friday. Christianity can't agree on anything. Hell, agreement on which YEAR Jesus died can't be found.
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    I do not drink alcohol and coffee

I do not smoke and do not do drugs

I just do bumpin in my trunk

Quote Originally Posted by MOTO13 View Post
    Some people that you call stupid actually find inspiration and comfort in this insanity you call religeon.
    Only you call it religeon. No one else is that fucking dumb.

But yeah, I get that people find comfort in all this crazy shit. I wish I was the kind of crazy that bought into it. No, seriously, I honestly wish I was as stupid as you. I'd be much happier.
    Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves.” – Bill Hicks

yellow called me out on my bullshit lies. that i'm a coward and just wanted for you guys to like me. i'm not the one stalking dex nor knowing some info about him or the band. you guys are in for a rude awakening. it's not a threat. i'm not this ipunk troll. believe it or not. i'm sorry.

Dulce, what the fuck are you going on about? Just chill out. Nobody gives a shit. You want to be liked? Just have normal conversations. It's pretty simple. So calm down and just get back to chatting. No rude awakenings, yeah? Just have fun.
    Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves.” – Bill Hicks

I'm starting to think that the majority of posts on here are written by the same person, trying to create different personas and put new life to these forums... like the one percent of the offspring.com BBS or something
    Quote Originally Posted by SåS View Post
    Then we got 1000+ views on our myspace, that was our biggest achievement
    Quote Originally Posted by RexDarr View Post
    Our goal is to find a drummer & rythm guitarist, record a 5 song demo, get on the radio,

The Ricetigers

Quote Originally Posted by ad8 View Post
    I'm starting to think that the majority of posts on here are written by the same person, trying to create different personas and put new life to these forums... like the one percent of the offspring.com BBS or something
    Do you think you‘d sell your soul
    To just have one thing to turn out right?

Nope, I've never done anything that I thought was morally reprehensible afterward. I may hold grudges against people but I never go out of my way to wrong them and I never take advantage of people.
    I said, "Hi, Greg. I'm the creepy girl." He chuckled, then wanted a handshake and I gave it. I wanted a hug and he gave it. One of his sons was there, too. Cute. Then Pete got him to autograph my sign for me because I was too polite to ask myself since he was on his way to eat. Pete also took this of photo of him holding it. - 8/2/2014.
    https://twitter.com/PeteParada/statu...56317329436672
    Our official webpage: http://offspringunderground.com/

Quote Originally Posted by "Melyssa K" Kennedy View Post
    Nope, I've never done anything that I thought was morally reprehensible afterward
    That's because you're fucking autistic. Real people actually recognise the morally reprehensible things they've done.