Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Going on a date

Default Going on a date

What is your ideal date? What do you like to do on a date? What are your expectations?

3 members appreciate this post.

1) Sex.
    2) Sex.
    3) Sex.
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    I do not drink alcohol and coffee

I do not smoke and do not do drugs

I just do bumpin in my trunk

1 members appreciate this post.

Well, a nice dinner at a quiet restaurant, maybe go for a walk before going to a play or seeing a movie, then head over to a nice little cofee house and have a drink. Maybe stop by the local bar and watch some live music. Then go back to my place, tear off her fucking clothes, drag her into my bedroom and grab her by the back of her hair and shove her head in to my....oh, sorry, I mean then kiss he good night.

Quote Originally Posted by MOTO13 View Post
    Well, a nice dinner at a quiet restaurant, maybe go for a walk before going to a play or seeing a movie, then head over to a nice little cofee house and have a drink. Maybe stop by the local bar and watch some live music. Then go back to my place, tear off her fucking clothes, drag her into my bedroom and grab her by the back of her hair and shove her head in to my....oh, sorry, I mean then kiss he good night.
    Most of ideas sound nice so my question is why haven't you ever took me on a date yet??

Quote Originally Posted by Tiny Vessels View Post
    Most of ideas sound nice so my question is why haven't you ever took me on a date yet??
    Well, if you can suck half as much as your grammar does, we just might.

Red face

I'm way too shy to ask you out on a date.

1 members appreciate this post.

I applaud MOTO13 & llmas, nice very nice. Something low key, mellow, and private.

It doesn't matter who asks who out, the important thing is to go out, be together. I think it is sexier when a guy asks the girl. When a guy likes a girl he will do anything to be with her.

Quote Originally Posted by yellow View Post
    I applaud MOTO13 & llmas, nice very nice. Something low key, mellow, and private.

It doesn't matter who asks who out, the important thing is to go out, be together. I think it is sexier when a guy asks the girl. When a guy likes a girl he will do anything to be with her.
    Idle and unrelated question, but weren't you complaining about a stalker a week or two ago?
    Thibault's New Music Site!
    Quote Originally Posted by wheelchairman
    Those wool-headed buffoons have more pride than a Shaido with one goat.

Well MOTO I guess you gotta take me out first and if you're lucky you'll find out if I suck or not ...

I don't expect a man to pay for everything. I'm a happily single woman. Sorry. You can't date me because I will not fuck you on our first, second, third, fourth dates! Seriously. I'm a different kind of sweetness. A keeper. A challenge. A virgin. Dating is a game that I hate to play, because the jealousy of a man can make a woman lose interest and move on to someone who is confident. Vice versa. #hornyhormones