Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Going on a date

Quote Originally Posted by T-6005 View Post
    Idle and unrelated question, but weren't you complaining about a stalker a week or two ago?
    Are you asking to be an asshole or because you care? The problem has been solved.

Dulce, you are missing the point. Your ideal date, who pays is not an issue. Who are you talking to anyways? Who won't you date or fuck?
    Are you ok, it seems like something is wrong?

1 members appreciate this post.

Quote Originally Posted by Dulce Maria View Post
    I don't expect a man to pay for everything. I'm a happily single woman. Sorry. You can't date me because I will not fuck you on our first, second, third, fourth dates! Seriously. I'm a different kind of sweetness. A keeper. A challenge. A virgin. Dating is a game that I hate to play, because the jealousy of a man can make a woman lose interest and move on to someone who is confident. Vice versa. #hornyhormones
    No sex for 4+ dates? Well, how are things in 1952? Playing a piano is a challenge. Don't be a piano. I 'm not saying to meet a guy and drop to your knees immediately...well, ideally yes, but holy crap, give a guy some kind of friggin opportunity. This isn't supposed to be a god damn easter egg hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by yellow View Post
    Dulce, you are missing the point. Your ideal date, who pays is not an issue. Who are you talking to anyways? Who won't you date or fuck?
    Are you ok, it seems like something is wrong?
    I'm alright. No nothings wrong. I did infact missed the point. I was talking to myself. I won't date losers nor fuck them.

Quote Originally Posted by MOTO13 View Post
    No sex for 4+ dates? Well, how are things in 1952? Playing a piano is a challenge. Don't be a piano. I 'm not saying to meet a guy and drop to your knees immediately...well, ideally yes, but holy crap, give a guy some kind of friggin opportunity. This isn't supposed to be a god damn easter egg hunt.
    I'm way too picky and selective. Honestly.
    Last edited by Dulce Maria; 11-15-2013 at 10:37 AM.

I'm alright. No nothings wrong. I did infact missed the point. I was talking to myself. I won't date losers nor fuck them.

I'm way too picky and selective. Honestly.
    So, others only date or bang losers?? Nobody said to screw a loser, unless that's the only type you attract possibly. Maybe you shouldn't hold yourself up to such high regard. You know, you aren't the only one with a vag.

Well, don't wait too long, others are picky too.

You better knock the dust off that thing and put it to some damn use. You know it can be fun. It's like having a million dollars and being afraid to spend it.

So, others only date or bang losers?? Nobody said to screw a loser, unless that's the only type you attract possibly. Maybe you shouldn't hold yourself up to such high regard. You know, you aren't the only one with a vag.

Well, don't wait too long, others are picky too.

You better knock the dust off that thing and put it to some damn use. You know it can be fun. It's like having a million dollars and being afraid to spend it.
    As of matter a fact, I do tend to attract the losers, (drugies, alcoholics, etc.) Yes, you're certainly right, moto. Okay, I will try my hardest to give a guy a shot of my whiskey! And I'll share my experience with you guys. Seriously. Thanx. xD

As of matter a fact, I do tend to attract the losers, (drugies, alcoholics, etc.) Yes, you're certainly right, moto. Okay, I will try my hardest to give a guy a shot of my whiskey! And I'll share my experience with you guys. Seriously. Thanx. xD
    Well, don't try too hard, makes you look desperate. Let the naturally organic aspect of getting your freak on take its course.

Absolutely. Most definitely. Cheers.

Well, don't try too hard, makes you look desperate. Let the naturally organic aspect of getting your freak on take its course.

A state that's untouchable like Elliot Ness

with a dude I like to get pizza or a beer and walk around and then go dancing. fancy dinner dates with someone I haven't been dating for a while awkward me the fuck out. and when you see someone dance you can find out some fundamental things right away. I will not go on a second date with someone who says, "I don't dance." my immediate ridiculous snap judgement is "no balls, self conscious, not that fun."

with a woman I prefer to do outdoorsy stuff like hiking or swimming or whatever. my relationships with men initially revolve around physical chemistry and compatible humor and my relationships with women revolve around conversational chemistry.

I don't expect my date to pay, and I don't expect to pay for my date. I expect brushed teeth, opened doors, and limited phone use (if someone spends 5-10 minutes fucking around on their phone I'm out. that is so boring.) I prefer to "go dutch". there are obviously exceptions but I've noticed that if I let financial inequality in on a date, my date will at some point try to balance the inequality (one time a guy bought some $80 booze for us and within half an hour demanded a handjob). power dynamics aside, I just don't like it.
    Last edited by calichix; 11-15-2013 at 01:29 PM.
    I like women who enjoy being dissatisfied sexually.

A state that's untouchable like Elliot Ness

4+ dates is really NOT that long to wait to have sex.

evaluating people and determining their dumbass/bigot/STD/terrible in bed potential before they're allowed near your pussy is not puritanical, it's sensible.
    I like women who enjoy being dissatisfied sexually.

There's a lot to answer in this thread!

I guess four dates isn't that long. Is it? I don't know - how do people count dates?

Maybe the problem here is that people are dangling sex for each other like a carrot. I assume that if things are going well sex will eventually be had. Perhaps not the first night, or the second, or even the third. But once people are comfortable with it, it'll happen. I'm cool with waiting until that happens. Sex isn't a reward - it's just a new and fun dimension of a personal relationship that can open up to you once people are comfortable with it.

For myself, I don't really care what I do on dates, as long as there can be some talking involved. I once had a first date that consisted of getting stoned and playing chess for hours. I've never played worse in my life, and I got completely steamrolled, but it was awesome.

Since apparently my lifelong mission is to disappoint calichix - I am actually one of those squares who rarely dances. I've just never really managed to get into it. I guess if it was suggested to me I wouldn't say no, though. What's the worst that could happen going along with those kinds of ideas? Once someone suggested walking through Toronto's Don Valley at night, which is pretty sketchy, and we ended up reaching the Brickworks (which is in the middle of it) and climbing it in the dark. Another really good memory, actually.

Overall, good conversation is where my jam is at - if that's lacking then I really can't sustain much interest. If we meet somewhere where everything is too loud for an exchange of more than six words every ten minutes and I have to spend the entire night there, I am less likely to have a good time.

Also, yellow, I did ask just to be a dick. Sorry.
    Last edited by T-6005; 11-27-2013 at 09:16 PM.
    Thibault's New Music Site!
    Quote Originally Posted by wheelchairman
    Those wool-headed buffoons have more pride than a Shaido with one goat.