Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Going on a date

A state that's untouchable like Elliot Ness

1 members appreciate this post.

even if someone's the worst dancer ever but not afraid to look like an asshole on the dance floor, that is inordinately hot. I think ultimately, relationships with curmudgeons are inevitably miserable, so going out dancing is a good curmudgeon filter.
    Quote Originally Posted by T-6005 View Post
    I like women who enjoy being dissatisfied sexually.

Quote Originally Posted by calichix View Post
    4+ dates is really NOT that long to wait to have sex.

evaluating people and determining their dumbass/bigot/STD/terrible in bed potential before they're allowed near your pussy is not puritanical, it's sensible.
    She wasn't saying that she waits 4+ dates, she was saying she doesn't have sex at all. She's like 29 and is still a virgin.

I dance when I'm home by myself (it's actually good exercise) and I'll dance when I'm with a llllllady who wants to dance, but dancing in a crowd (bars/clubs/parties/sometimes concerts) always feels awkward to me when I'm not dancing with someone specific. And also my idea of dance music apparently doesn't sync up with the mainstream definition of dance music. I tend to like stuff that's bouncy and really energetic rather than stuff to grind to.

If we meet somewhere where everything is too loud for an exchange of more than six words every ten minutes and I have to spend the entire night there, I am less likely to have a good time.
    I'm exactly the same way. My ideal environment is slightly busy, but not too busy. There's a nice sweet-spot of background noise but nothing so loud that you can't heard the people you came with.

I wanna know what is your ideal romantic date? All of that romance sweet stuff. Except for your privacy with him.

Quote Originally Posted by yellow View Post
    What is your ideal date? What do you like to do on a date? What are your expectations?
    Last edited by Dulce Maria; 11-16-2013 at 05:09 PM.

A simple date with me would be a not-so-romantic one because I don't know how romance can be involed between you and I. Let's just go to a poetry-corner-coffee shop or to dance at a club or get a shot of whiskey at a bar. Go to a car show and let's call it a night. Yea, I'm so lame and boring. How about to an art gallery or to a mutual friend's party. A museum about Dinosaurs or travel to the nearest shopping malls. A dinner and a movie sounds fucking nice! What are you waiting for? Jesse. Sameer. Ask me out on a date!

The perfect fucking date would be to fly away in a fighter jet or private jet.
    Last edited by Dulce Maria; 11-22-2013 at 04:22 PM.

Here are some of my ideas for a date. 1) How about dinner and then a movie. 2) we could just meet for some ice cream or coffee and talk so we could get to know each other better. 3) Wonder around the mall/ stores. That way you can get to know each others taste in things. 4) The bar.

Love being outside so I'd probably favor a walk on the beach, a campfire and a six-pack

2 members appreciate this post.

My perfect romantic date would be with the one I'm with. I don't really care what we are doing. [/cheesy]

Sex and food is great though. Or food and sex.

All the Beautiful Things you do

Respect my authoritah !

Quote Originally Posted by Harleyquiiinn View Post
    My perfect romantic date would be with the one I'm with.
    Well, you know what they say. If you can't be with the one you love...
    Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Bill Hicks

I'm a total wet blanket so Calichix's sorting system would work. Dancing is so unappealling. I'd be out of there faster than Colin Powell out of the Bush administration, ah timely reference.

In reality I think if I were in a situation where I'd be single again I'd probably just avoid dating. Or at least try to. I'd just devote all my time to video games. It'd be pretty sad, but if I turn the screen brightmess high enough maybe I could get a tan.
    Last edited by wheelchairman; 11-23-2013 at 01:16 AM.
    I do no be following, fortune prick me if I do no.

Quote Originally Posted by wheelchairman View Post
    In reality I think if I were in a situation where I'd be single again I'd probably just avoid dating. Or at least try to. I'd just devote all my time to video games.
    I'm living your dream.
    Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Bill Hicks