Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Do you believe in Love?

Default Do you believe in Love?

I don't believe in Love.

Then why did you capitalize it?

Do you believe in hate?

Because I haven't experience "LOVE" with the opposite sex. No, I don't beileve in hate. It's a dark unemotional feeling that I don't want to consume again.

Do you believe in life after love?

Quote Originally Posted by Dulce Maria View Post
    Because I haven't experience "LOVE" with the opposite sex. No, I don't beileve in hate. It's a dark unemotional feeling that I don't want to consume again.
    Then you do believe in hate. You just won't acknowledge it.

For the most part, just because you haven't personally experienced something should not be a basis to believe or not. Now I am not talking about fucking bigfoot, space aliens or other crazy shit either.

Depending on my faith and trust. My heart can take so much pain from different people in my life. I do believe in Peace of mind, the kind that gives me hope and strengh.

Depending on my faith and trust. My heart can take so much pain from different people in my life. I do believe in Peace of mind, the kind that gives me hope and strengh.
    There, in a matter of ten sentences we've made progress. We know that others are apparently the reason for your doubt. We also know you have faith and trust to varying degrees. Baby steps baby, baby steps. You're fine. Back up, chill out and on't over think this crap. It'll kill ya.

Quote Originally Posted by MOTO13 View Post
    Then you do believe in hate. You just won't acknowledge it.

For the most part, just because you haven't personally experienced something should not be a basis to believe or not. Now I am not talking about fucking bigfoot, space aliens or other crazy shit either.
    If I did believe in hate, I'd be an evil person taking over the world.

Moto, is love based on sex, lust, pleasures, temptations and lies?

Quote Originally Posted by MOTO13 View Post
    There, in a matter of ten sentences we've made progress. We know that others are apparently the reason for your doubt. We also know you have faith and trust to varying degrees. Baby steps baby, baby steps. You're fine. Back up, chill out and on't over think this crap. It'll kill ya.
    Fair enough.

If I did believe in hate, I'd be an evil person taking over the world.

Moto, is love based on sex, lust, pleasures, temptations and lies?
    Hate is a cool thing. Weeds out the bullshit that gets in your way of what you want. I hate peanut butter...so, anything with this in it I avoid. It let's me get to the stuff I like quicker and not waste time...get it?

Well, ditch the lies part. Mostly sex and lust when younger, understanding and companionship when older. It evloves.