Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Do you believe in Love?

Quote Originally Posted by MOTO13 View Post
    Hate is a cool thing. Weeds out the bullshit that gets in your way of what you want. I hate peanut butter...so, anything with this in it I avoid. It let's me get to the stuff I like quicker and not waste time...get it?

Well, ditch the lies part. Mostly sex and lust when younger, understanding and companionship when older. It evloves.
    It's so not cool to hate. Not in my world, nor in this lifetime. It's cool to like and dislike. But love is something I cannot understand nor comprehend it in levels, words, mentally, emotionally, physically, spiritually etc.

I do hate the lies, shady, cheating, disloyalty, dishonesty, disrespected, twofaced, backstappers, etc.

I'm still young and growing up but I feel like a late bloomer though. 30's or 40's will I feel older and a lot wiser?

Sure, I believe in love. I just don't need to be all weird about it.
    Thibault's New Music Site!
    Quote Originally Posted by wheelchairman
    Those wool-headed buffoons have more pride than a Shaido with one goat.

well, whatever, nevermind.
    Last edited by Dulce Maria; 11-19-2013 at 09:01 PM.

1 members appreciate this post.

Yes I believe in love. Dulce when you're in love you will know it. It's one of the best feelings. Now knowing that the person who you love, loves you back is even better I'm told. That is one feeling I would kill for.

Who ever gave you that advice is a lot more wiser and older. SO I will suggest it on taking it so seriously like literally 100%. Thank you very much, I will love a soul with my heart and humbly say in a positive way. I'm stoked. Cheers!

Great question. I don't know the best way to answer it though, I'm sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by disclaimer_07 View Post
    Do you believe in life after love?

Quote Originally Posted by Dulce Maria View Post
    Who ever gave you that advice is a lot more wiser and older. SO I will suggest it on taking it so seriously like literally 100%. Thank you very much, I will love a soul with my heart and humbly say in a positive way. I'm stoked. Cheers!
    You're welcome. If you ever need advice or anything you can always talk to me. And that person isn't that much older than me. I'm 27 and my friend is 35. Her and I always talk about relationships.

love [luhv] Show IPA noun, verb, loved, lov·ing.
    noun
    a profoundly tender, passionate affection for another person.
    a feeling of warm personal attachment or deep affection, as for a parent, child, or friend.
    sexual passion or desire.

Now that's interesting...
    That would mean you can lust after someone (something? teehee) and elevate that earthly desire to something altogether spiritual...
    Not sure I believe that crap, really. I've always found that male friendship was the closest thing that I could label as "love".

Love is never having to say swallow.

Quote Originally Posted by Dulce Maria View Post
    Because I haven't experience "LOVE" with the opposite sex.
    So, you're a lesbian?
    Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves.” – Bill Hicks