Thread: Dexter Holland !

Hybrid View

Default Dexter Holland !

If you do read this, I am sorry for all the troubles of my fellow mate yellow. She's the one and only fan that is deeply in love with you. She's little miss Hollywood's guardian angel. She is the reason why you guys are successful. So give her credit for it. Thanks to her inspirations, she is willing to do whatever it takes. She just wants to party with you guys. Marry you and other stuff.

I'm your fan. The shy one that doesn't need you to love me. Call me. Fuck me. haha. If you wanna BANNED me, go right ahead.

Wake up fans, mods, admin's, management, etc. You're all for a rude awakening from an imposter, an opportunist, a jealous person whom I shall not dare to call her by her real name.

This is not a test nor a threat. It's the truth. Believe it or not. You guys decide who is the troll and who is the real fan ?

I mutually respect the offspring's privacy. I'm not the one that is obssessed with questioning of their personal lives. Duh.

Answering me, shall be appreciated.
    Last edited by Dulce Maria; 11-28-2013 at 12:11 AM.

1 members appreciate this post.

What the fuck?

You Know It.
    Quote Originally Posted by GamerKT View Post
    What the fuck?
    Last edited by Dulce Maria; 11-28-2013 at 12:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by GamerKT View Post
    What the fuck?
    Couldn't have said it any better!
    Turn the lights on.

I like how you slipped marrying the band in so casually. Not creepy at all.

How spooky this may sound but honestly, I am doing what I was sent here to do. And you guys are prolly laughing like if it's a joke/prank. It's not. It is a serious thing. It matters to me. I've never ever met the band dudes nor dream to be with Holland.

#karmaversusreality
    Last edited by Dulce Maria; 11-28-2013 at 01:19 AM.

Ahhh, there's the ban.

It's safe to come out of hiding now, guys.
    Check out my music -> Random Goods

Quote Originally Posted by Dulce Maria View Post
    If you do read this, I am sorry for all the troubles of my fellow mate yellow. She's the one and only fan that is deeply in love with you. She's little miss Hollywood's guardian angel. She is the reason why you guys are successful. So give her credit for it. Thanks to her inspirations, she is willing to do whatever it takes. She just wants to party with you guys. Marry you and other stuff.

I'm your fan. The shy one that doesn't need you to love me. Call me. Fuck me. haha. If you wanna BANNED me, go right ahead.

Wake up fans, mods, admin's, management, etc. You're all for a rude awakening from an imposter, an opportunist, a jealous person whom I shall not dare to call her by her real name.

This is not a test nor a threat. It's the truth. Believe it or not. You guys decide who is the troll and who is the real fan ?

I mutually respect the offspring's privacy. I'm not the one that is obssessed with questioning of their personal lives. Duh.

Answering me, shall be appreciated.
    oh great! the lost script to dawsons creeks final episode!!!