Thread: -The Tenth Album.

Default -The Tenth Album.

Are The Offspring still FREE AGENTS or planing on signing with a major record label? Nitro could've been a great deal. I understand that the band is busy touring and well, my feelings are strong for a 10th album in the future. I fucking promise you. Trust me. Please believe it. I shit you not. I am confident about seeing them live soon. It all depends on Dexter Holland, Noodles, Greg K & Pete. Feel free BBS to share your opinions. Thank you. #Appreciate. P.S. Happy Holidays Dudes! Hit me up ASAP. hugs & kisses from your crazy fan girl Dulce Maria E. Cortez
    Last edited by Dulce Maria; 11-28-2013 at 02:56 AM.

I can see that you're excited for a new Offspring album, but it's probably going to take a while. Yes, The Offspring are free agents, but stated in recent interviews that they may release their next album independently or on another major label or for free on the internet. Speaking of labels, Nitro announced it will be re-launched in 2014, but I don't think this means they'll release any new Offspring recordings. You never know.
    The founder of The Offspring Wikia, and looking for someone to help out, find out why at this thread.

Wonder if we're gonna hear that new song they were talking about in Poland anytime soon though.
    Turn the lights on.

co1- 2000
    splinter- 2003
    greatest hits- 2005
    RAF,RAG- 2008
    Days go by- 2012

See the pattern? It's 2013, and DGB just got released last year. They aren't very productive, and I dont expect to hear anything from them until at least 2015 or 2016. I'm not saying low productivity is a bad thing, because it's healthy for them to take breaks now and then, and taking a while to make an album is making sure that what their putting on the new record is as best as it can be. I don't like to be the bearer of bad news, but the facts are suggesting what Mr. Punk Pirate said, It's going to take a while. Don't expect anything anytime soon
    Last edited by DividingByZero71; 11-29-2013 at 08:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by EarY View Post
    Wonder if we're gonna hear that new song they were talking about in Poland anytime soon though.
    Hope it will be on the next album.
    The founder of The Offspring Wikia, and looking for someone to help out, find out why at this thread.

Yes thanks for your promise. Some people are seeing the band Live this week....

late 2014 the earliest. May see an indie single released Spring/Summer.

Default They're human too

I have heaps high hopes for their new album, heaps. DGB seemed conflicted and controlled to me but some of their most innovative parts in years were on that album.
    With maybe a new producer and some time to do things on their own terms (and some positive encouragement to do something different from us fans), we might get a really unique and strong album from them!
    It seemed they tried to do something new for splinter and everybody really disliked it at first, so since then they've been fearful of letting new influences into their sound, that's what I feel anyway.
    They've obviously mastered what they do and now they're floating inbetween keeping the same for their fans and doing what they want, and the result is having a song like All I have left is you next to something like Diving by Zero, some serious jamming and good times are needed to help create a smoother dynamic.

I'm interested to see if they use any heavy themes for the album, and also if they'll actually do something interesting for the fans like proper in studio footage or a b-sides disc with demos and other things that us fans have dreamed about for years.
    Last edited by SåS; 12-16-2013 at 09:55 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by lousyskater View Post
    the offspring pretty much copied the vandals song too much drama.

http://killamedic.bandcamp.com/releases
    A new era of punk rock, and a hotplate!
    But seriously, check out this band, if you're on the BSS, you'll love em!

Bwahaha, "heaps high hopes"? The hell?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Punk Pirate View Post
    Hope it will be on the next album.
    I'm sure it will I don't expect them to have leftover songs on the 10th album

Quote Originally Posted by cool 2 hate 681 View Post
    I'm sure it will I don't expect them to have leftover songs on the 10th album
    Yeah, I'm not expecting "Pass Me By" to be on there. That unreleased song is 10 years old anyway.