Thread: Can you believe...

Default Can you believe...

That this man

Morphed into this man

Who in turn, gave way to that man

What could possibly have made this godlike emblem of youth lose all beauty?
    Last edited by Duskygrin; 11-29-2013 at 03:57 PM.

Well, I can see a definite resemblence right down the line. Maybe your romanticizing this bullshit to some degree. In the first pic he looks like a fucking psychopath.

In the space of two decades he's managed not only to lose his good looks and golden locks, but also to become altogether altered, and here you are, accusing me of romanticising that change?! Have you any idea how he reneged on his former self? He could have grown a beard, moustaches, he could have lost an eye or even his nose but here we are witnessing something far more frightening...

In the first pic he's leering slightly, flirting with the cam, it's hardly psychopathic behaviour.
    The second pic is perfection.
    But the third...
    Last edited by Duskygrin; 11-29-2013 at 04:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Duskygrin View Post
    What could possibly have made this godlike emblem of youth lose all beauty?
    Time .

Looks like fairly normal aging to me.

The aging process is fucking horrific, no doubt, but I see nothing unusual here.
    Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Bill Hicks

The tragedies he / his family had to go through i.e. life.
    Turn the lights on.

Funny how you all seem to consider that to be normal aging. But he did not age so much as... change. I see people age all the time, becoming follicularly impaired, portly, with dewlaps and sagging flesh. But the trick is, they very, very rarely are handsome to begin with. Most people are average-looking, aren't they.

Some elderlies do keep a certain allure about them. Not that wrinkles are attractive, but they retain an enviable prepossessing air. Which is not the case with him. He looks sedate and thoroughly unappealing.

Yet come to think of it, it's often the inordinately beautiful who lose their looks the fastest.

*hangs head*
    Last edited by Duskygrin; 11-30-2013 at 04:17 PM.