Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Paul Walker is DEAD

Quote Originally Posted by MOTO13 View Post
    You are saying that actors are required by US law to do charity work? And that this charity work has something to do with their taxes? What the fuck are you talking about? I know exactly where you can look it up.
    I'm deeply sorry. Where can I look it up please? As I said, I don't know that. I just heard something similar like that.
    Do you think you‘d sell your soul
    To just have one thing to turn out right?

Quote Originally Posted by Offspring-Junkie View Post
    I'm deeply sorry. Where can I look it up please? As I said, I don't know that. I just heard something similar like that.
    You can't look up a law that doesn't exist. Charity work by actors is done for professional exposure or their own personal reasons.

You can't look up a law that doesn't exist. Charity work by actors is done for professional exposure or their own personal reasons.
    You said you know where you can look that up. As you said, you cannot look up something that doesn't exist, but one can look up US tax law for freelancers in the entertainment business (I don't know the exact terms). I thought you mean that by
    I know exactly where you can look that up.
    So you don't...

IRS TAX CODE. Somewhere in the 70,000+ pages you'll find an answer. Go to the table of contents and look up "Tax laws that do not exiist". It will take you to the page.
    Last edited by MOTO13; 12-05-2013 at 12:54 PM.

IRS TAX CODE. Somewhere in the 70,000+ pages you'll find an answer. Go to the table of contents and look up "Tax laws that do not exiist". It will take you to the page.
    Don't be angry, look up page 4 of this thread, maybe that'll cheer you up.

Nope. Didn't help. Still pissed. Any other suggestions? What country you from?

Afaik charity work is forced upon actors by US law otherwise they get legal trouble with their taxes.
    No. The only thing charity has to do with taxes is that the donating is tax deductible. That's not exclusive to celebrities, it's the case for everyone.

Thanks, I thought that I mixed something up. Tax deductible means someone has to pay less taxes at the end of the year, am I correct?

Charitable deductions (tax) are not available to everyone. You must file an itemized tax return in order to take adavantage. Then your total itemized deductions must be greater than the standard deduction in order for it to do any good. A bit redundant I know. Charitable deductions are deductions from income and not a direct reduction dollar for dollar in tax liability.

Don't be angry, look up page 4 of this thread, maybe that'll cheer you up.
    What you think happened never happened.
    Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves.” – Bill Hicks