Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast

Thread: Paul Walker is DEAD

2 members appreciate this post.

All the Beautiful Things you do

Respect my authoritah !

Yes I did. Anyway, you started off riding with Andy if memory serves me correctly...which it does. He should have given you his. He's the real asshole here come to think of it. Then we switched bikes so you could ride with me, blabbity fucking blahhhh, and I had to ride his donkey hauler because my bike didn't have the rear seat on it. Now I remember...Andy's a dick. He's the one you should be pissed at. I know I would be.

Not pissed at anyone. You said that anyone riding without a helmet is stupid and I brought up that when we went riding I didn't have a helmet and that's how our discussion got started.

Clearly MOTO was too polite to tell you to your face that you were being a fucking idiot by not wearing a helmet. He was sparing your feelings! You should probably thank him.
    Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves.” – Bill Hicks

1 members appreciate this post.

Welcome to the wonderful world of a conversation with TV. It's kind of like hitting your thumb with a hammer...over and over...

You always said you wanted to break a bone. Your heads a bone. Sort of a critical one, but a bone none-the-less. Sooooooooo...watcha bitchn about?

Quote Originally Posted by MOTO13;15 08905
    Welcome to the wonderful world of a conversation with TV. It's kind of like hitting your thumb with a hammer...over and over...

You always said you wanted to break a bone. Your heads a bone. Sort of a critical one, but a bone none-the-less. Sooooooooo...watcha bitchn about?
    Lol hey now MOTO you love our conversations and you know it too. Like I said before I was just bringing up a simple point. Yes I want to break a bone, preferably not my skull.

Well, breaking bones is generally not something you set up an appointment for, so whatever breaks...breaks. If it's your noggin, well, let's just chalk it up to lesson learned. Besides, you have a pretty thick skull, you'll be fine. I'd be more worried about road damage.

Besides Harleyquiiinn and Llamas there's just bullshit posted in this thread (since about page 12). I feel sorry for you if you think that "Richard" from "Nottingham" is not a fake persona, like the MOTO13, Tiny Vessels and Eskimo. This really means, that he's talking to himself ALL the time, which really is crazy. But since I know someone with ADD in person, I know how much time people can invest just to distract themselves from their own depressions. It's an example I'm not generalizing here. The good thing is though, that this forum is not dead, maybe even just because of him. The bad thing... well, he's probably a pedophile.
    Do you think you‘d sell your soul
    To just have one thing to turn out right?

PIB has been one of my favorite user on that message board pratically since I registered. Also I had him on FB for a while but not anymore for some reason...
    And now you're telling me he's imaginary ? I knew he was supposed to be dead... but the fact that he doesn't even exist ?! I'm not sure I can handle this...

But I'm curious Offspring-Junkie... why do you think he doesn't exist ?

All the Beautiful Things you do

Respect my authoritah !

He was supposed to be .... dead? That's a question, I didn't know that.
    Do you think you‘d sell your soul
    To just have one thing to turn out right?